Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Santonio Holmes: She Called Me a Really Bad Name

Legend

User Info Menu

Santonio Holmes: She Called Me a Really Bad Name

Santonio Holmes: She Called Me a 'N*gger'
    Posted Mar 30th 2010 2:25PM by TMZ Staff

Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Santonio Holmes told cops that his accuser called him a "f*ck n*gger" on the night he was accused of attacking a woman with a glass, this according to the police report.

According to the documents obtained by TMZ, an off-duty officer who was working at Club Rain in Orlando on March 7 -- the night of the alleged incident -- claims he spoke with both Holmes and his accuser, Anshonae Mills, outside the club ... and got two completely conflicting stories.

The officer claims Holmes told him that he tried to walk away from a conflict involving a seat in the VIP section when Mills grabbed him by the wrist and called him a "f*ck n*gger."

Holmes then said that an unknown woman in the club threw the glass that eventually struck Mills in the face.

But Mills saw things differently -- telling the cop that Holmes got in her face over the VIP seat and Holmes was the one who fired the glass.

The officer claims he told Mills that she would need written sworn statements from "everyone" before he could make an arrest. According to the report, Mills then asked the cop if she could talk to Holmes one-on-one and the officer agreed.

The cop says he observed Mills "smiling and rubbing Holmes' face" during the interaction.

The cop says the two returned 5 minutes later and Mills agreed not to pursue the matter further. The officer says he did notice that Mills did have a small abrasion over her right eye ... but she refused medical attention.

As we previously reported, Mills had a change of heart -- and filed a civil lawsuit against Holmes last week.

[url="http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/30/santonio-holmes-cop-police-report-n-word-pittsburgh-steelers-nfl-anshonae-mills-orlando/#continuedcontents"]http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/30/santonio- ... edcontents[/url]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Santonio Holmes: She Called Me a Really Bad Name

this is the lovely Anshonae who is suing Santonio -

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I love money.
    im not usually a b*tch, but i can be.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    this is the lovely Anshonae who is suing Santonio -

So… with her perverted sense of entitlement we can assume the amount requested in the impending civil suit will be obscene.

Starter

User Info Menu

Her photo is blocked here at work. Can someone save it to a photo account (like tinypic or photobucket) and post so I can see it?

Thanks!

Legend

User Info Menu

omg. this one sounds ridiculous.

Starter

User Info Menu

"ALL YOU ANSHONAE's TAKE MY SHOTS!!!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

She's been arrested twice.

She's loonier than Ben's accusers.

[url="http://kdka.com/video/?id=70679@kdka.dayport.com"]http://kdka.com/video/?id=70679@kdka.dayport.com[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    "ALL YOU ANSHONAE's TAKE MY SHOTS!!!"

He should have learned from Ben that after yelling that, you offer them a shot glass...don't throw one at her.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR
    She's been arrested twice.

She's loonier than Ben's accusers.

[url="http://kdka.com/video/?id=70679@kdka.dayport.com"]http://kdka.com/video/?id=70679@kdka.dayport.com[/url]

officially only McNulty is looney..

I have been warned that we need all the facts before we can label accuser 2 and Ashonia looney.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"