Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Santonio Needs to Shut Up

Legend

User Info Menu

Santonio Needs to Shut Up

Santonio Holmes invites fan to commit suicide, Twitter style
    Posted by Mike Florio on March 30, 2010 3:12 PM ET
    Earlier today, we pointed out that Steelers receiver Santonio Holmes has been trading jabs with fans via Twitter, in the wake of Monday's news that he has been sued for assault and battery.

We noticed, for example, that Holmes reminded one fan that the fans don't cut Holmes' checks.

We hadn't noticed a far less charitable exchange with another fan. Holmes accuses the fan of trying to make Holmes look like the bad guy, and then says that the fan "shud try finding the worst thing that you could drink n kill urself."

Nice.

So while Holmes looks to be in the clear from the perspective of the Orlando Police Department, he's still going to have some explaining to do to the folks who actually cut his checks.
    I've always hated the crap Holmes pulls on the field -- mostly him flexing after every catch and the related asinine antics.

This nonsense, popping off on twitter, is completely inexcusable. His agent should tell him to shut up. If he has a lawyer yet for the civil suit, the lawyer should tell him to shut up. And I can't imagine the Rooney family will like this.

Regardless of whether or not the civil suit against him has merit, he needs to knock off this twitter nonsense right now.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Santonio Needs to Shut Up

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Santonio Holmes invites fan to commit suicide, Twitter style
    Posted by Mike Florio on March 30, 2010 3:12 PM ET
    Earlier today, we pointed out that Steelers receiver Santonio Holmes has been trading jabs with fans via Twitter, in the wake of Monday's news that he has been sued for assault and battery.

We noticed, for example, that Holmes reminded one fan that the fans don't cut Holmes' checks.

We hadn't noticed a far less charitable exchange with another fan. Holmes accuses the fan of trying to make Holmes look like the bad guy, and then says that the fan "shud try finding the worst thing that you could drink n kill urself."

Nice.

So while Holmes looks to be in the clear from the perspective of the Orlando Police Department, he's still going to have some explaining to do to the folks who actually cut his checks.
    I've always hated the crap Holmes pulls on the field -- mostly him flexing after every catch and the related asinine antics.

This nonsense, popping off on twitter, is completely inexcusable. His agent should tell him to shut up. If he has a lawyer yet for the civil suit, the lawyer should tell him to shut up. And I can't imagine the Rooney family will like this.

Regardless of whether or not the civil suit against him has merit, he needs to knock off this twitter nonsense right now.
    His agent’s concise message: “Insert cork, not joint, into hole under nose; and no correspondence with the outside world via anything but carrier pigeon!”

Legend

User Info Menu

here are some samples of Santonio's highly intelligent Twitter messages:

"y u try make me look like the bad guy. U shud try finding the worst thing u could drink n kill urself."

"@ Disney getting my grind on later tweeps. LMAO all the way to the bank!"

"U as fans would never learn. Remember u don't cut my check."

* Its good to wake up in the morning look in the mirror and the see the only competition is you

* Word to the streets and the wise guys I don't take advice from anyone! *

* is that all you folks care about is what I do as a person off the field. Would your mom or dad be proud of the things you did that they don't know about? Hmmm let's ask ourselves that question since I'm the Topic of Conversation! *

"Tone" is on a roll today with his Twiitering at Santonio10.

[url="http://twitter.com/santonio10"]http://twitter.com/santonio10[/url]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I hate this offseason.

Legend

User Info Menu

we should all boycott watching the nfl on tv for a season. see if we can impact santonio's paycheck.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    we should all boycott watching the nfl on tv for a season. see if we can impact santonio's paycheck.
    That's taking it a little to far!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Goodell would ban twittering if he could...and it would be the first thing Id agree with.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Alas, it's pretty difficult to stop a twit from twittering.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

man holmes does need to shut up. i think twitter is so stupid. im definetly not a tech guy so is it possible that someone that isnt tone is sending messages on twitter as him? if those are really messages from him i would get rid of him purely based on this. i would perfer the pc "i love my fans" rah rah bs than "fans dont cut my checks." in theory we indeed cut his checks. if there were no fans there would be no money period