Thread: Big doubts about Ben: Support for Roethlisberger is wavering

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Big doubts about Ben: Support for Roethlisberger is wavering

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8
    If Ben was never alone with this girl in a utility closet or bathroom the case would be over by now. I'm pretty sure if Ben was in public the whole time Willie Colon or whoever was with him would say so...

Willie staying out of the case pretty much means something happened in private or away from the crowd.

Ben has been a ride or die QB for his OL for years... I would be very dissapointed if a lineman keeps silent about a fact that could wrap this case up.
    No it doesn't.
    Actually I think it does... it doesn't mean something bad happened but I can't see how Willie or any of his other people wouldn't say or leak how Ben was never out of their site.

If you are on my team, payroll etc... and you know I was never alone with this chick and you keep silent when asked about...." it's going to be a very hot summer in Pittsburgh"
    Colon has already said he wasn't in the VIP area when this allegedly went down, so there goes your theory on that one.
    Willie staying out of the case pretty much means something happened in private or away from the crowd.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

If Ben was never alone with this girl in a utility closet or bathroom the case would be over by now. I'm pretty sure if Ben was in public the whole time Willie Colon or whoever was with him would say so...

Ben has been a ride or die QB for his OL for years... I would be very dissapointed if a lineman keeps silent about a fact that could wrap this case up.
    No it doesn't.
    Actually I think it does... it doesn't mean something bad happened but I can't see how Willie or any of his other people wouldn't say or leak how Ben was never out of their site.

If you are on my team, payroll etc... and you know I was never alone with this chick and you keep silent when asked about...." it's going to be a very hot summer in Pittsburgh"
    Colon has already said he wasn't in the VIP area when this allegedly went down, so there goes your theory on that one.
    It means nothing you bozo.

Legend

User Info Menu

There is no proof that he was ever in that bathroom.

Then why is this case still ongoing? If he wasn't in there with her, then his friends are @ssholes for not saying so.

And you haven't been reading this board much then. Many people have been posting that he should just get married and settle down and not go out, blah...blah...blah....

Right, I stop by about once every 3 months and rarely read what's been posted.

That's worked pretty well for Tiger, David Duchovney, Jesse James, et al, right?

No one is advocating Ben get married, or if they did, I believe it was tongue in cheek. Even if it wasn't tongue in cheek there's maybe one or two posters saying get married, settle down, and don't go out.

Look, we get that Ben is your guy and 99% of the posters on this board want Ben to under center next year with no charges from either case and playing great football. He still made poor (and, that's being kind) decisions that night and he needs to mature and begin thinking about what the hell he is doing.
    Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

of the year... why are you so miserable?

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon

Then why is this case still ongoing? If he wasn't in there with her, then his friends are @ssholes for not saying so.

And you haven't been reading this board much then. Many people have been posting that he should just get married and settle down and not go out, blah...blah...blah....

That's worked pretty well for Tiger, David Duchovney, Jesse James, et al, right?

No one is advocating Ben get married, or if they did, I believe it was tongue in cheek. Even if it wasn't tongue in cheek there's maybe one or two posters saying get married, settle down, and don't go out.

Look, we get that Ben is your guy and 99% of the posters on this board want Ben to under center next year with no charges from either case and playing great football. He still made poor (and, that's being kind) decisions that night and he needs to mature and begin thinking about what the hell he is doing.
    Pappy
    bozo.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon

Pappy
    bozo.
    Don't you start with me Felt. :P

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

You're the one who's miserable. You want so badly for Ben to be guilty of something. And the case is falling apart. That breaks your heart.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR
    Everyone is screaming that Ben admitted to "sexual" contact with the girl in GA, no he did not, he admitted to "contact" which could have been a hi, how are you.
    Come on.....you dont even believe that.

That is a such "REACH" Yao Ming cant touch that foolishness.

Let me understand.

Ben is accused of wrongdoing and he admits to CONTACT, which you say could mean he said hi.

THAT IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS!!!!

I will tell you that without question, contact cannot possibly mean simply a conversation. Sure, grammatically you can say that, but this is not what he meant, and you know it.

If he did not touch her WHY ON EARTH WOULD HE SAY SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE 90 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION THINK HE DID?

Perhaps he just saw her from across the club, resulting in "eye contact" and Ben was compelled to report this as "contact" with her.

Yes, he had "CONTACT" with her could mean they took allergy capsules together.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

[quote=stlrz d]
    Quote Originally Posted by "stlrz d":mtj96cxh

You're the one who's miserable. You want so badly for Ben to be guilty of something. And the case is falling apart. That breaks your heart.[/quote:mtj96cxh]

This is a bold faced lie you ignorant piece of $hizzle...

Please provide proof where I have said what you wrote? I'll wait....

It's not about the case being solid or Ben being guilty... it's always been about the judgment and the 2 for 1 media hit Ben has brought to the Steelers doorstep. No one wants Ben to be guilty... questioning judgment or showing frustration towards Ben doesn't mean throw him under the jail.