Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: O.k. fordfixers mock draft

  1. #11
    Legend fordfixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State of confusion
    Posts
    7,593

    Re: O.k. fordfixers mock draft

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodleyofTroy
    I've seen better. But not bad.

    Overall I give it a B- for not capitalizing the "r" in "repeat".
    I should have listened better in skool

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  2. #12

    Re: O.k. fordfixers mock draft

    You guys are funny. There are very very few Troy type people out there. Even not in the NFL. Good luck keeping every player on your team out of trouble of some kind. There are bad apples in every bunch.

  3. #13
    Legend fordfixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State of confusion
    Posts
    7,593

    Re: O.k. fordfixers mock draft

    Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser
    You guys are funny. There are very very few Troy type people out there. Even not in the NFL. Good luck keeping every player on your team out of trouble of some kind. There are bad apples in every bunch.

    True, but I can still dream

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  4. #14

    Re: O.k. fordfixers mock draft

    Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser
    You guys are funny. There are very very few Troy type people out there. Even not in the NFL. Good luck keeping every player on your team out of trouble of some kind. There are bad apples in every bunch.

    True, but I can still dream
    Yes you can sir! dream away. I only see 3 trouble makers on the steelers right now.
    I wonder how bad it will be in 20 years? When I am in my fiftys and saying things like can't these guys just fire up a doodie! and play some madden!

  5. #15
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    6,991

    Re: O.k. fordfixers mock draft

    That is an excellent mock draft.

    Pappy


    1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

  6. #16

    Re: O.k. fordfixers mock draft

    I suggest Dez White to replace Holmes. I hear he is the epitome of choir boy. Yes, Ruthless there is a joke in there somewhere for ya.

  7. #17
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,259

    Re: O.k. fordfixers mock draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    I suggest Dez White to replace Holmes. I hear he is the epitome of choir boy. Yes, Ruthless there is a joke in there somewhere for ya.
    Is that a challenge? Dez White hasn't played the NFL since 2005.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •