As I was reading some mock drafts, and seeing various players going to the STEELERS, and seeing some good talent falling past them. It got me thinking, what position in this draft is deep and what selection is worth first round, second round, etc. considering the drop off in value from the rounds.

I am not really good at this would appreciate your input. Here are some positions I find us in need.

S- is very deep in this draft...would it be worth while waiting in the 2nd/3rd round? (Nate Allen) but with Clark and Allen (if better than Carter lol) signing i don't think a big need for us now.

CB- very deep too-It seems that after Haden, may be Wilson has separated himself from the rest of the pack but is there much difference?

NT/ DE- with many new 3-4 teams might select here to beat select BPA. Dan Williams?

OT- lots of 1st round talent some player might slip to us.

OG/C- I think big drop off from Mike Iputi to the second ranked OG.... But compared to Pauncey who would be a better G or value? Throw in some OT (Stafford) that can play G how would the caparison be?

RB-....

LB-...