Thread: So what does a "Re-Interview" mean??

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So what does a "Re-Interview" mean??

Ben has not been re-interviewed. He gave a brief account of what happened on the night of what was alleged and not only has the GBI not requested an additional interview with Ben but they have also said DNA samples from him will not be necessary. Yet they are requesting a re-interview from the alleged victim. What does that mean? Hmmmmmmmm?

From KDKA----

//kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisberger.accuser.2.1590592.html

But even if the victim does re-interview, local attorney and sports agent Ralph Cindrich says the case against Ben Roethlisberger is still in serious trouble.

"Unless something else comes up that we don't know about, there's not enough there to proceed against him," he said.

"How do you make a credible case with that type of witness?," he said. "You're talking about someone that's that intoxicated, putting her on the witness stand. 'What do you remember? What don't you remember? How can you remember?' " he added.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: So what does a "Re-Interview" mean??

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    Ben has not been re-interviewed. He gave a brief account of what happened on the night of what was alleged and not only has the GBI not requested an additional interview with Ben but they have also said DNA samples from him will not be necessary. Yet they are requesting a re-interview from the alleged victim. What does that mean? Hmmmmmmmm?

From KDKA----

But even if the victim does re-interview, local attorney and sports agent Ralph Cindrich says the case against Ben Roethlisberger is still in serious trouble.

"Unless something else comes up that we don't know about, there's not enough there to proceed against him," he said.

"How do you make a credible case with that type of witness?," he said. "You're talking about someone that's that intoxicated, putting her on the witness stand. 'What do you remember? What don't you remember? How can you remember?' " he added.
    Have the authorities release her blood alcohol levels? They haven't even released her name yet. Hmmmm...

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon

From KDKA----

Have the authorities release her blood alcohol levels? They haven't even released her name yet. Hmmmm...

Pappy
    One story stated that her BAC was .20

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon

From KDKA----

Pappy
    One story stated that her BAC was .20
    D@mn twice the limit, this case should be dropped already, how in the world are you going to be able to recall what happened in a he-said/she-said case when you were blowing a .2 on the blood alcohol test? If it turns out that Ben was under the legal limit that should end this case immediately. (I know it's not actually a case yet.)

Pappy

7.178 -
    7.195 -

Legend

User Info Menu

Agreed. This case can only survive on the credibility of the witness. Right now we know she attempted to drink at the club with an altered license. She was then approached by security and the card was taken from her. They still allowed her to enter but not drink. She then drinks anyways to the point where she is likely stepping in post holes all night. The girl was sloshed. So in summary...

-Little to no physical evidence of assault
    -Drunk witness
    -Witness who was established as someone willing to lie and deceive

Unless a bomb shell hits this case...it's over.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Agreed. This case can only survive on the credibility of the witness. Right now we know she attempted to drink at the club with an altered license. She was then approached by security and the card was taken from her. They still allowed her to enter but not drink. She then drinks anyways to the point where she is likely stepping in post holes all night. The girl was sloshed. So in summary...

-Drunk witness

I think the altered license was taken way a few weeks earlier
    Cansino shared with investigators copies of the driver's license Capital City's bouncers seized from Roethlisberger's accuser weeks before she was seen with him. The date on the license was scratched and reworked to indicate she was born in June 1987 — two years before her actual birth.
    [url="http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_673293.html"]http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu ... 73293.html[/url]

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer

-Drunk witness

Cansino shared with investigators copies of the driver's license Capital City's bouncers seized from Roethlisberger's accuser weeks before she was seen with him. The date on the license was scratched and reworked to indicate she was born in June 1987 — two years before her actual birth.
    [url="http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_673293.html"]http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu ... 73293.html[/url]
    And she still went back for more, the CLUB shulda 86'd her ass, and I ain't talkin about hines ward neither.
    Black N' Gold Til' I'm Dead N' Cold...
    [url=http://img203.imageshack.us/i/32023126285034060670100.jpg/]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4...4060670100.jpg[/url]
    [url=http://img19.imageshack.us/i/steelertowngal.jpg/]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/107...lertowngal.jpg[/url]
    We don't have any cheerleaders but we do have a few of these \m/...

Legend

User Info Menu

-Drunk witness

I think it still relates. I'm not saying she is a bad person for trying to drink with a fake ID. But, what I am saying is it wouldn't look good in court. Presenting yourself as older in order to obtain alcoholic beverages is deceptive and illegal. Strike one. She then goes to the same club weeks later...drinks. She establishes this wasn't a one time thing for her. Strike two. Then was found at .2 during the night of this incident. Strike three for her credibility at this point.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

-Drunk witness

I think it still relates. I'm not saying she is a bad person for trying to drink with a fake ID. But, what I am saying is it wouldn't look good in court. Presenting yourself as older in order to obtain alcoholic beverages is deceptive and illegal. Strike one. She then goes to the same club weeks later...drinks. She establishes this wasn't a one time thing for her. Strike two. Then was found at .2 during the night of this incident. Strike three for her credibility at this point.
    This will never see the light of day in a courtroom she will have to reveal parts of her personal life that I'm fairly certain she won't want to in the public eye. This will be handled out of court or dropped (IMHO), I hope it happens sooner than later, so that Ben can get this behind him, answer questions and start OTAs with the team.

If I were the girl's attorney, unless, Ben violently abused her, I would recommend she drop the charges or be prepared to have reveal personal information for the world to hear. She's 20, she isn't prepared for this.

Pappy

7.178 -
    7.195 -