Thread: Do other teams have offseason problems as frequent?

Hall of Famer

Do other teams have offseason problems as frequent?

It seems that the steelers have had much more offseason problems than most teams. maybe its just because i dont follow any other teams but i dont think thats the case. its not just the last few years either.

deon figures i remember was shot in the offseason. porter was shot another offseason. bam morris was arrested and then released. harrison's domestic incident along with cedric the complainer. of course ben's accident and sexual assault accusations. im sure there are more that i cant think of off the top of my head. it just seems the steelers have worse luck than most teams in the offseason

Starter

Re: Do other teams have offseason problems as frequent?

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    It seems that the steelers have had much more offseason problems than most teams. maybe its just because i dont follow any other teams but i dont think thats the case. its not just the last few years either.

deon figures i remember was shot in the offseason. porter was shot another offseason. bam morris was arrested and then released. harrison's domestic incident along with cedric the complainer. of course ben's accident and sexual assault accusations. im sure there are more that i cant think of off the top of my head. it just seems the steelers have worse luck than most teams in the offseason
    I think some of this is just a bad run, and some of this is the current state of the modern pro athlete. PFT has a days w/o an arrest counter, and the highest i've ever seen it get to is like 20 something. And that's always during the first week of camps when the players have no free time.

It's just the Steelers. No other teams ever have issues ever.

Hall of Famer

It seems to me that the media is opportunistic. you don't hear about the bad teams players because they suck! remember that run of Cowboys players that got in trouble in the 90's? Our guys have been getting in lower level situations (we haven't murdered anyone like Carruth or RAY RAY), and only a handful have followed with convictions.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

Yup it's long list of teams that we used to make fun of while calling ourselves a classy bunch...ah the old days.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...