Thread: Ya think he'll apologize when Ben is officially cleared??

Pro Bowler

Ya think he'll apologize when Ben is officially cleared??

Sorry guys. I used to be able to embed a video but that knowledge seems to have gone bye-bye. Maybe one of you guys can do it for me?

http://msn.foxsports.com/video/NFL?vid= ... b7705cc83c

Pro Bowler

Re: Ya think he'll apologize when Ben is officially cleared??

I just re-watched it. And I'm even more angry. Ben has made some mistakes. But (indirectly) comparing him to PacMan Jones??? And implying the Steelers aren't really concerned??? REALLY???

SHUT THE EFF UP!!!

Pro Bowler

he must be a Raven's or Bengals fan. Where do these guys get off ripping people like that? This guy will owe an apology too, but he won't

http://justwatchthegame.com/blog/

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by JAR
    he must be a Raven's or Bengals fan. Where do these guys get off ripping people like that? This guy will owe an apology too, but he won't

http://justwatchthegame.com/blog/
    He should apologize for his hair

He should also apologize for not using spellcheck:

...anymore than he should be lookig at it as bad news."

Best quote in the piece:

"If Monica Lewinsky hadnít preserved that stain on her blue dress, she would have been painted..."

Uh, he said she got painted

Uh, huh-huh

Uh, huh-huh

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    I just re-watched it. And I'm even more angry. Ben has made some mistakes. But (indirectly) comparing him to PacMan Jones??? And implying the Steelers aren't really concerned??? REALLY???

SHUT THE EFF UP!!!
    One of our own members just did the same thing...yep a Steeler fan compared Ben to Pac Man.

Pro Bowler

I'm getting sick and tired of people trashing Ben's character to this extent. If Ben is guilty, then I would agree with what has been said. Even if he isn't charged, which is the direction I think this is headed, the media will still act like he is guilty.

Are the Steelers expected to cut Ben based on what has happened up until now? Without a conviction, of course not. But this clown is acting like the Steelers are giving Ben another "free pass". Off the field he has questionable judgement that he needs to work on, but I don't think it's anything that he should lose his job over. With a conviction, then my opinion does a 180 degree spin.

What really gets me, is how Tiger Woods isn't getting nearly the heat that he deserves. Like Ben, he broke no laws. Morally, what I think what Tiger did was awful. He is being applauded for getting the treatment he needs. I heard someone on sports radio actually say that they think the women that Tiger cheated on his wife with owe a bigger apology to Elon that Tiger does. Are they serious?

Maybe Ben can put all this behind him. I don't know. I hope so. He is still young enough that I think it's possible. I remember thinking that the Kobe Bryant we all knew was gone forever when he got into his trouble, but he has put it behind him. But the media loves the Lakers. The media doesn't care for the Steelers.

Pro Bowler

BUMP!!! Rewatch the video. Ben has been fooling us all along!