Thread: The case against Ben falling apart by the minute

Pro Bowler

The case against Ben falling apart by the minute

Not only do they not want Ben's DNA, but little Miss Goodie Freaking Two Shoes failed to show up for a scheduled interview with police. This was just on KDKA as soon as it's up, I'll post a link.

Just as I suspected from the beginning, this whole case was BS. They should charge her with ruining someones reputation and causing undo pain on Ben, the Steelers and their fans.

Pro Bowler

Re: The case against Ben falling apart by the minute

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Well, well, well....

As I said from the beginning- this has been a character assassination from the media. Now that the case falls apart, I wonder if the media bobbleheads that were quick to name him as a 'rapist' or whatever, will be just as quick to apologise to Ben for any damage his reputation recieved as a result of naming him before being charged with anything....
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

"The fact that Georgia authorities no longer want Roethlisberger's DNA is significant to criminal justice experts who say there is now no physical evidence linking Roethlisberger to any potential crime."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm??? Somebody here has been saying this for a while on this forum?? Hmmmmmm???
    Steelers 2014 Draft

1-Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
    2-Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-Jordan Tripp ILB/OLB Montana
    4-Christian Jones ILB Florida State
    5-Brent Urban DE Virginia
    5-Michael Schofield OG/OT Michigan
    6-Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State
    6-Ben Gardner DE Stanford
    7-Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma

In an interview, lead investigator Tom Davis of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation openly discussed the fact that Roethlisberger has not been re-interviewed, but declined to comment on whether the victim had been re-interviewed.

And in an email, the victim's attorney, Lee Parks, of Atlanta, also told KDKA's Andy Sheehan, "No comment."
    - from the KDKA link above in the thread

I wonder how much that cost ben...

$500K???

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    "The fact that Georgia authorities no longer want Roethlisberger's DNA is significant to criminal justice experts who say there is now no physical evidence linking Roethlisberger to any potential crime."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm??? Somebody here has been saying this for a while on this forum?? Hmmmmmm???

<a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Is it possible that alcohol alters the perception of events? I know...what a stretch. Who knows that happened but I have a sneaky suspicion we had ourselves and embarassed and very drunk girls telling stories. She sobers up and realizes she is ruining a man's life.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Is it possible that alcohol alters the perception of events? I know...what a stretch. Who knows that happened but I have a sneaky suspicion we had ourselves and embarassed and very drunk girls telling stories. She sobers up and realizes she is ruining a man's life.

Let's hope that's the case

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

as steeler fans we should file a class action suit vs. the accuser.

all the pain and suffering we went thu for a couple of weeks at the hands of cincy and balt fans