Thread: girl's grades need to be checked

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

girl's grades need to be checked

The one benefit this girl is going to get from this is a free pass on her grades this semester. Like she'll get to drop them without penalty.
    She had been using a fake ID and was way over the limit on the night in question. Clearly a pattern of partying. I know what my grades did during my heavier party days. I bet her grades were a bulk of Fs. If they were, this might be another reason to pull this off.
    Who knows, but pieces to the puzzle.

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: girl's grades need to be checked

I had a fake ID when I was under 21, went out to the bars on weekends in one of the heaviest drinking college towns in the country, and still maintained a 3.5+ GPA. I don't really think that it's relevant.

Legend

User Info Menu

Plus, do we know she had a fake ID? I think I remember reading that underagers could get in the bar, and there was a wrist-band method for the bartender to know who was of legal drinking age or not.

If she didn't have the "21 or older" wristband sign, and IF Ben bought her drinks, that would be unfortunate.

But otherwise - hey, that's life in the (not-so-big) city!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    Plus, do we know she had a fake ID? I think I remember reading that underagers could get in the bar, and there was a wrist-band method for the bartender to know who was of legal drinking age or not.

If she didn't have the "21 or older" wristband sign, and IF Ben bought her drinks, that would be unfortunate.

Yes she had an ID that had been altered. Security called her on it and wouldn't let her drink. But, they allowed her inside. Once inside she found a way to drink anyways.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan

Yes she had an ID that had been altered. Security called her on it and wouldn't let her drink. But, they allowed her inside. Once inside she found a way to drink anyways.
    Cansino shared with investigators copies of the driver's license Capital City's bouncers seized from Roethlisberger's accuser weeks before she was seen with him. The date on the license was scratched and reworked to indicate she was born in June 1987 — two years before her actual birth.
    http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11115

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.