Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: The facts!!

  1. #21
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,573

    Re: The facts!!

    [quote=JUST-PLAIN-NASTY][quote="Dee Dub":23589c2e][quote="JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":23589c2e]Ben did admit to having sexual contact with the girl. That is not a crime...Yes. But to be correct, there choice of "where" could actually be charged as a misdemeanour. That is not the point. [/quote]

    You are wrong. Please read this and stop saying stuff that inst true.

    [url="http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisberger.allegations.2.1552133.html"]http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisbe ... 52133.html[/url][/quote:23589c2e]

    The Facts!
    Ben admitted to having sexual contact with her. Roll your eyes at someone else.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1303 ... er/cbsnews

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ed-victim/

    http://kdka.com/video/?id=70082@kdka.dayport.com

    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footb ... ith_a.html

    And even more important...The alleged victim has not shown up for another interview...And the case is falling apart.

    http://kdka.com/video/?id=70082@kdka.dayport.com






    http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisbe ... 87357.html
    Sources: Student Declines Interview With Police Reporting
    Andy Sheehan PITTSBURGH (KDKA) ?

    There are signs the potential sexual assault case against Steelers Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger could be falling apart.

    First – the revelation that investigators apparently don't have key physical evidence of a crime.

    Now the KDKA Investigators have learned that they could be running into an even bigger roadblock.

    Just yesterday, KDKA learned that investigators were no longer requesting DNA from Roethlisberger.

    Tonight, KDKA's Andy Sheehan reports that the alleged victim in the case has declined to be re-interviewed by police.

    The fact that Georgia authorities no longer want Roethlisberger's DNA is significant to criminal justice experts who say there is now no physical evidence linking Roethlisberger to any potential crime.

    "This statement from the authorities in Milledgeville, Georgia, markedly weakens the case, the potential case and significantly diminishes the likelihood of formal charges being filed against Roethlisberger," Dr. Cyril Wecht, a forensic pathologist, said.

    Not only do prosecutors apparently not have any physical evidence of a crime, they may also be lacking a cooperating victim at this point.

    Sources close to the investigation say that investigators have had trouble re-interviewing the woman since the night of the incident.

    Sources say the 20-year-old co-ed did not show up for a scheduled interview a week ago yesterday and that as of Friday she still had not come in to be questioned.

    And the same source says the investigation seems to have it a brick wall.

    "Well they would have hit a brick wall," Robert Del Greco, a Pittsburgh area defense attorney, said.

    Del Greco says if the victim does not cooperate, the case falls apart.

    "Bottom line is no cooperative victim under these circumstances, probably no crime," he said.

    In an interview, lead investigator Tom Davis of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation openly discussed the fact that Roethlisberger has not been re-interviewed, but declined to comment on whether the victim had been re-interviewed.

    And in an email, the victim's attorney, Lee Parks, of Atlanta, also told KDKA's Andy Sheehan, "No comment."

    But Del Greco says if she doesn't come forward, prosecutors may have to suspend the investigation.

    "Unless you're willing to cooperate with us in the prosecution of a crime, we are not going to call this a crime," he said.

    Dee Dub...There is a difference between getting the facts and running off at the mouth. You shouldn't swing your arms around without knowing the facts yourself.[/quote:23589c2e]

    Did you even read those reports by CBS and profootballtalk.com?? They reference the KDKA story and misquote what was actually written. Wow!

    Read this...

    http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisbe ... 52133.html

    This is what those sites are referencing in there stories and are misquoting what KDKA reported.
    Steelers 2014 Draft

    1-Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
    2-Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-Jordan Tripp ILB/OLB Montana
    4-Christian Jones ILB Florida State
    5-Brent Urban DE Virginia
    5-Michael Schofield OG/OT Michigan
    6-Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State
    6-Ben Gardner DE Stanford
    7-Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma

  2. #22
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,452

    Re: The facts!!

    [quote=Dee Dub][quote="JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":32thkkpl][quote="Dee Dub":32thkkpl][quote="JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":32thkkpl]Ben did admit to having sexual contact with the girl. That is not a crime...Yes. But to be correct, there choice of "where" could actually be charged as a misdemeanour. That is not the point. [/quote]

    You are wrong. Please read this and stop saying stuff that inst true.

    [url="http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisberger.allegations.2.1552133.html"]http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisbe ... 52133.html[/url][/quote:32thkkpl]

    The Facts!
    Ben admitted to having sexual contact with her. Roll your eyes at someone else.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1303 ... er/cbsnews

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ed-victim/

    http://kdka.com/video/?id=70082@kdka.dayport.com

    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footb ... ith_a.html

    And even more important...The alleged victim has not shown up for another interview...And the case is falling apart.

    http://kdka.com/video/?id=70082@kdka.dayport.com






    http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisbe ... 87357.html
    Sources: Student Declines Interview With Police Reporting
    Andy Sheehan PITTSBURGH (KDKA) ?

    There are signs the potential sexual assault case against Steelers Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger could be falling apart.

    First – the revelation that investigators apparently don't have key physical evidence of a crime.

    Now the KDKA Investigators have learned that they could be running into an even bigger roadblock.

    Just yesterday, KDKA learned that investigators were no longer requesting DNA from Roethlisberger.

    Tonight, KDKA's Andy Sheehan reports that the alleged victim in the case has declined to be re-interviewed by police.

    The fact that Georgia authorities no longer want Roethlisberger's DNA is significant to criminal justice experts who say there is now no physical evidence linking Roethlisberger to any potential crime.

    "This statement from the authorities in Milledgeville, Georgia, markedly weakens the case, the potential case and significantly diminishes the likelihood of formal charges being filed against Roethlisberger," Dr. Cyril Wecht, a forensic pathologist, said.

    Not only do prosecutors apparently not have any physical evidence of a crime, they may also be lacking a cooperating victim at this point.

    Sources close to the investigation say that investigators have had trouble re-interviewing the woman since the night of the incident.

    Sources say the 20-year-old co-ed did not show up for a scheduled interview a week ago yesterday and that as of Friday she still had not come in to be questioned.

    And the same source says the investigation seems to have it a brick wall.

    "Well they would have hit a brick wall," Robert Del Greco, a Pittsburgh area defense attorney, said.

    Del Greco says if the victim does not cooperate, the case falls apart.

    "Bottom line is no cooperative victim under these circumstances, probably no crime," he said.

    In an interview, lead investigator Tom Davis of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation openly discussed the fact that Roethlisberger has not been re-interviewed, but declined to comment on whether the victim had been re-interviewed.

    And in an email, the victim's attorney, Lee Parks, of Atlanta, also told KDKA's Andy Sheehan, "No comment."

    But Del Greco says if she doesn't come forward, prosecutors may have to suspend the investigation.

    "Unless you're willing to cooperate with us in the prosecution of a crime, we are not going to call this a crime," he said.

    Dee Dub...There is a difference between getting the facts and running off at the mouth. You shouldn't swing your arms around without knowing the facts yourself.[/quote:32thkkpl]

    Did you even read those reports by CBS and profootballtalk.com?? They reference the KDKA story and misquote what was actually written. Wow!

    Read this...

    http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisbe ... 52133.html

    This is what those sites are referencing in there stories and are misquoting what KDKA reported.[/quote:32thkkpl]
    Hey Spanky...Did you see the video from KDKA which is the source that reported Ben admitted to having sexual contact with the acuser but not sexual intercourse. I provided you with the link. Maybe Mommy & Daddy didn't have a the talk about "The Birds & the Bees" with you yet and you are confused. Sexual contact doesn't mean sexual intercourse. I apologize to you if they didn't...How could I have known!!! :P



  3. #23
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,573

    Re: The facts!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
    Hey Spanky...Did you see the video from KDKA which is the source that reported Ben admitted to having sexual contact with the acuser but not sexual intercourse. I provided you with the link. Maybe Mommy & Daddy didn't have a the talk about "The Birds & the Bees" with you yet and you are confused. Sexual contact doesn't mean sexual intercourse. I apologize to you if they didn't...How could I have known!!! :P
    Hey if I offended you by asking that you read the link I provided and then asked that you stop saying things that arent true...then I apologize. I really dont know why you need to get like this though. All I can do is apologize. Sorry dude.
    Steelers 2014 Draft

    1-Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
    2-Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-Jordan Tripp ILB/OLB Montana
    4-Christian Jones ILB Florida State
    5-Brent Urban DE Virginia
    5-Michael Schofield OG/OT Michigan
    6-Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State
    6-Ben Gardner DE Stanford
    7-Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma

  4. #24

    Re: The facts!!

    I'm about as big of a Ben supporter as they come so Dee I appreciate your efforts. With that said, if he went into the bathroom with that girl he is a moron. If he didn't then I agree with you. I do not see anything inherently wrong with clubbing and hanging with some college girls. I do not see going out for your birthday as wrong.

    But, in light of 2 accusations...which we know one came from a girl with serious mental issues...Ben must step back and ask himself some questions. Is it really worth it? I think it's time put away the lil girls and only date women in his league. I think it's time he carry himself like he has some sense and maturity. While there is nothing wrong with clubbing there comes a time to put childish things behind you. Ben needs to realize his time his now. Because, I don't think he can dodge another one without serious ramifications.

  5. #25
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,452

    Re: The facts!!

    [quote=Dee Dub]
    Quote Originally Posted by "JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":1rs6eqsi
    Hey Spanky...Did you see the video from KDKA which is the source that reported Ben admitted to having sexual contact with the acuser but not sexual intercourse. I provided you with the link. Maybe Mommy & Daddy didn't have a the talk about "The Birds & the Bees" with you yet and you are confused. Sexual contact doesn't mean sexual intercourse. I apologize to you if they didn't...How could I have known!!! :P
    Hey if I offended you by asking that you read the link I provided and then asked that you stop saying things that arent true...then I apologize. I really dont know why you need to get like this though. All I can do is apologize. Sorry dude.[/quote:1rs6eqsi]

    Maybe I overreacted. But you persist on saying no sexual contact took place and even the article from KDKA you are saying is the source says it did. It says "Sources say Roethlisberger concedes that he did have contact with the woman that was not consummated and that afterward the woman slipped and fell, injuring her head." Contact...No intercourse.

    Secondly, I gave you multiple sources that support the claim and all you can say is that everyone misquoted KDKA...Which is ridiculous. It is right there....In the article that you keep saying is the source...That you keep providing in you posts.

    Last, I actually gave you the video, FROM KDKA, that the reporter clearly says Roethlisberger concedes he had sexual contact (@1.23) and you still persist to deny it is true. You can type...So I assume you can read. I took it a step further in case you didn't understand the print.


    It is your right to post anything you want. Arguing with members that are informative, open minded, and have credibility after they try to provide insight on a matter while providing you with the correct information is foolish. It was you Topic entitled "The Facts". Eveyone privided you with the facts and you were misinformed. I guess there is nothing else anyone could do for you.



  6. #26
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,573

    Re: The facts!!

    [quote=JUST-PLAIN-NASTY][quote="Dee Dub":1y8g1tqm][quote="JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":1y8g1tqm]
    Hey Spanky...Did you see the video from KDKA which is the source that reported Ben admitted to having sexual contact with the acuser but not sexual intercourse. I provided you with the link. Maybe Mommy & Daddy didn't have a the talk about "The Birds & the Bees" with you yet and you are confused. Sexual contact doesn't mean sexual intercourse. I apologize to you if they didn't...How could I have known!!! :P[/quote]

    Hey if I offended you by asking that you read the link I provided and then asked that you stop saying things that arent true...then I apologize. I really dont know why you need to get like this though. All I can do is apologize. Sorry dude.[/quote:1y8g1tqm]

    Maybe I overreacted. But you persist on saying no sexual contact took place and even the article from KDKA you are saying is the source says it did. It says "Sources say Roethlisberger concedes that he did have contact with the woman that was not consummated and that afterward the woman slipped and fell, injuring her head." Contact...No intercourse.

    Secondly, I gave you multiple sources that support the claim and all you can say is that everyone misquoted KDKA...Which is ridiculous. It is right there....In the article that you keep saying is the source...That you keep providing in you posts.

    Last, I actually gave you the video, FROM KDKA, that the reporter clearly says Roethlisberger concedes he had sexual contact (@1.23) and you still persist to deny it is true. You can type...So I assume you can read. I took it a step further in case you didn't understand the print.


    It is your right to post anything you want. Arguing with members that are informative, open minded, and have credibility after they try to provide insight on a matter while providing you with the correct information is foolish. It was you Topic entitled "The Facts". Eveyone privided you with the facts and you were misinformed. I guess there is nothing else anyone could do for you.[/quote:1y8g1tqm]

    Ok well then I apologize. I'm man enough to do that. And I never attacked you or any other poster in regards to this.

    What I see is the KDKA article. It never says Ben admitted to anything other than "contact". Contact that was not consummated. Then what I got from the video was a misquote. The reporter doesnt break anything new other than the stations original report that I alluded too.

    I have not seen anything in writing that states Ben made these comments. What I did see in writhing says the following...

    [url="http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisberger.allegations.2.1552133.html"]http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisbe ... 52133.html[/url]

    Quote form link---"Sources say Roethlisberger concedes that he did have contact with the woman that was not consummated and that afterward the woman slipped and fell, injuring her head."

    Now if you look at two other links..they say something totally different..yet they both reference this KDKA source.

    http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/ben-roethl ... d=10077171

    In this one the headline reads---"Ben Roethlisberger Admits Sexual Contact But Not Intercourse with Accuser, According to TV Station"


    http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... -accuser/1

    And in this one the headline..."TV station: Ben Roethlisberger told cops he had consensual contact with accuser"

    Both of these links allow you to click on on the original KDKA link that again says nothing about Sexual Contact.
    Steelers 2014 Draft

    1-Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
    2-Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-Jordan Tripp ILB/OLB Montana
    4-Christian Jones ILB Florida State
    5-Brent Urban DE Virginia
    5-Michael Schofield OG/OT Michigan
    6-Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State
    6-Ben Gardner DE Stanford
    7-Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma

  7. #27

    Re: The facts!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    May all be true, but the reality is that Ben's reputation is toast forever.
    I disagree wholeheartedly Ov. In today's gossip media driven society, stories disappear as fast as they appear. If this story (and the Reno one as well) is found to be baseless then the only place that you will find reminders of this will be Ravens, Bengals, and Browns message boards.

    As my proof I offer up one Ray Lewis. Ray partied with a bunch of close buddies and a murder was commited. Ray Ray covered it up. The prosecutors had to charge him with the murder to get him to say anything.

    Today if you ask fans around the league, or watch coverage from any of the usual sources, Lewis is highly regarded as one of the great leaders and team members in the league. Take away what you see and hear from Baltimore's natural rivals, and he is one of the most respected players around.

    Ben has a lot of maturing to do, but if he comes out of this clean and keeps his nose out of similar troubles then this will be no more than a footnote to a great career within a year or two.

  8. #28
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,452

    Re: The facts!!

    [quote=Dee Dub][quote="JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":3vaxitfn][quote="Dee Dub":3vaxitfn][quote="JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":3vaxitfn]
    Hey Spanky...Did you see the video from KDKA which is the source that reported Ben admitted to having sexual contact with the acuser but not sexual intercourse. I provided you with the link. Maybe Mommy & Daddy didn't have a the talk about "The Birds & the Bees" with you yet and you are confused. Sexual contact doesn't mean sexual intercourse. I apologize to you if they didn't...How could I have known!!! :P[/quote]

    Hey if I offended you by asking that you read the link I provided and then asked that you stop saying things that arent true...then I apologize. I really dont know why you need to get like this though. All I can do is apologize. Sorry dude.[/quote:3vaxitfn]

    Maybe I overreacted. But you persist on saying no sexual contact took place and even the article from KDKA you are saying is the source says it did. It says "Sources say Roethlisberger concedes that he did have contact with the woman that was not consummated and that afterward the woman slipped and fell, injuring her head." Contact...No intercourse.

    Secondly, I gave you multiple sources that support the claim and all you can say is that everyone misquoted KDKA...Which is ridiculous. It is right there....In the article that you keep saying is the source...That you keep providing in you posts.

    Last, I actually gave you the video, FROM KDKA, that the reporter clearly says Roethlisberger concedes he had sexual contact (@1.23) and you still persist to deny it is true. You can type...So I assume you can read. I took it a step further in case you didn't understand the print.


    It is your right to post anything you want. Arguing with members that are informative, open minded, and have credibility after they try to provide insight on a matter while providing you with the correct information is foolish. It was you Topic entitled "The Facts". Eveyone privided you with the facts and you were misinformed. I guess there is nothing else anyone could do for you.[/quote:3vaxitfn]

    Ok well then I apologize. I'm man enough to do that. And I never attacked you or any other poster in regards to this.

    What I see is the KDKA article. It never says Ben admitted to anything other than "contact". Contact that was not consummated. Then what I got from the video was a misquote. The reporter doesnt break anything new other than the stations original report that I alluded too.

    I have not seen anything in writing that states Ben made these comments. What I did see in writhing says the following...

    [url="http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisberger.allegations.2.1552133.html"]http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisbe ... 52133.html[/url]

    Quote form link---"Sources say Roethlisberger concedes that he did have contact with the woman that was not consummated and that afterward the woman slipped and fell, injuring her head."

    Now if you look at two other links..they say something totally different..yet they both reference this KDKA source.

    http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/ben-roethl ... d=10077171

    In this one the headline reads---"Ben Roethlisberger Admits Sexual Contact But Not Intercourse with Accuser, According to TV Station"


    http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... -accuser/1

    And in this one the headline..."TV station: Ben Roethlisberger told cops he had consensual contact with accuser"

    Both of these links allow you to click on on the original KDKA link that again says nothing about Sexual Contact.[/quote:3vaxitfn]
    How do you get a "misquote" from a video????
    Watch the KDKA news report & at 1.23 they say "Sexual Contact".

    In the KDKA article...What do you think contact means...A high five???



  9. #29
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,573

    Re: The facts!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY

    In the KDKA article...What do you think contact means...A high five???
    Well I've read and heard from a very reliable source that Ben actually posed with the girl for a picture(s). In this picture Ben had his arm around the girl. That is contact that isnt sexual.

    So is a hand shake.
    Steelers 2014 Draft

    1-Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
    2-Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-Jordan Tripp ILB/OLB Montana
    4-Christian Jones ILB Florida State
    5-Brent Urban DE Virginia
    5-Michael Schofield OG/OT Michigan
    6-Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State
    6-Ben Gardner DE Stanford
    7-Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma

  10. #30
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,452

    Re: The facts!!

    [quote=Dee Dub]
    Quote Originally Posted by "JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":3c08sl0s

    In the KDKA article...What do you think contact means...A high five???
    Well I've read and heard from a very reliable source that Ben actually posed with the girl for a picture(s). In this picture Ben had his arm around the girl. That is contact that isnt sexual.

    So is a hand shake.[/quote:3c08sl0s]

    That isn't the sexual contact that he conceded to. That news was all reported. Some of those pictures were up on the sorority's website that was taken down. You are spitting stuff out but everything is in black & white right in front of you. You said the video from KDKA (I linked you to), was a follow-up of the article you posted.

    Well...

    The video report that stated Ben conceded to sexual contact was on 3/10 @ 5:28 PM. This was the source to the article you keep refering to that also says he had contact but no intercourse. The article was posted 3/10 @ 7:27 PM.

    Uh oh....I here crickets!


    What more do you want. It is obvious the only way you will believe he said it happened would be if Ben stood in front of you and told you himself. Then you would probably say Ben's lips misquoted what his mind was thinking. We are done.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •