Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: The facts!!

  1. #11
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,534

    Re: The facts!!

    Folks...witnesses and or confirmed video evidence is an automatic arrest and charges filed. Nearly three weeks gone by and no arrest. Think about it. They have none of this.


    Steelers 2014 Draft

    1--Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
    2--Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-- -- Traded --
    3B--C.J. Fiedorwicz TE Iowa
    4--Jordan Tripp ILB Montana
    5--Brent Urban DE Virginia
    6--Michael Schofield OT Michigan
    7--Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State









  2. #12
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    20,353

    Re: The facts!!

    We have no idea what the authorities have or do not have right now.

    Jumping to a conclusion that he is guilty of anything at this point is foolhardy.

    Jumping to a conclusion that he has done absolutely nothing wrong at this point is just as foolhardy.

    I'm still waiting for more of "The facts!!" to come out before jumping to either conclusion.


    1.15 WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
    2.46 TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
    3.97c ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford
    4.118 CB Philip Gaines, Rice
    5.157 OT James Hurst, North Carolina
    5.173c RB Jerrick McKinnon, Georgia Southern
    6.192 CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
    6.215c DE Deandre Coleman, California
    7.230 NT Zack Kerr, Delaware

  3. #13
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,534

    Re: The facts!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    We have no idea what the authorities have or do not have right now.

    Jumping to a conclusion that he is guilty of anything at this point is foolhardy.

    Jumping to a conclusion that he has done absolutely nothing wrong at this point is just as foolhardy.

    I'm still waiting for more of "The facts!!" to come out before jumping to either conclusion.
    Again...physical evidence (DNA), a witness (or witnesses), and or video evidence is an automatic arrest and charges filed against. This is a fact.


    Steelers 2014 Draft

    1--Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
    2--Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-- -- Traded --
    3B--C.J. Fiedorwicz TE Iowa
    4--Jordan Tripp ILB Montana
    5--Brent Urban DE Virginia
    6--Michael Schofield OT Michigan
    7--Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State









  4. #14
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    20,353

    Re: The facts!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    We have no idea what the authorities have or do not have right now.

    Jumping to a conclusion that he is guilty of anything at this point is foolhardy.

    Jumping to a conclusion that he has done absolutely nothing wrong at this point is just as foolhardy.

    I'm still waiting for more of "The facts!!" to come out before jumping to either conclusion.
    Again...physical evidence (DNA), a witness (or witnesses), and or video evidence is an automatic arrest and charges filed against. This is a fact.
    But does the lack of those things mean that Ben has never committed a crime? We don't know that. It merely means that no criminal charges have been filed at this point. We don't know for sure what evidence they may have or not have.

    Based on what the media reports have told them, many people assume that Ben Roethlisberger is some sort of sexual deviant and possibly even a rapist scumbag. Raven fans may feel that way, but you do not.

    Based on what the media reports have told you, you assume that Andrea McNulty is a habitual liar, cheat and a thief. You may feel that way, but McNulty's family likely does not.

    Both are assumptions based solely on media reports right now.


    1.15 WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
    2.46 TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
    3.97c ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford
    4.118 CB Philip Gaines, Rice
    5.157 OT James Hurst, North Carolina
    5.173c RB Jerrick McKinnon, Georgia Southern
    6.192 CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
    6.215c DE Deandre Coleman, California
    7.230 NT Zack Kerr, Delaware

  5. #15
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,534

    Re: The facts!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    We have no idea what the authorities have or do not have right now.

    Jumping to a conclusion that he is guilty of anything at this point is foolhardy.

    Jumping to a conclusion that he has done absolutely nothing wrong at this point is just as foolhardy.

    I'm still waiting for more of "The facts!!" to come out before jumping to either conclusion.
    Again...physical evidence (DNA), a witness (or witnesses), and or video evidence is an automatic arrest and charges filed against. This is a fact.
    But does the lack of those things mean that Ben has never committed a crime? We don't know that. It merely means that no criminal charges have been filed at this point. We don't know for sure what evidence they may have or not have.

    Based on what the media reports have told them, many people assume that Ben Roethlisberger is some sort of sexual deviant and possibly even a rapist scumbag. Raven fans may feel that way, but you do not.

    Based on what the media reports have told you, you assume that Andrea McNulty is a habitual liar, cheat and a thief. You may feel that way, but McNulty's family likely does not.

    Both are assumptions based solely on media reports right now.
    No!! I have supplied evidence to the contrary. Look at the links provided in the original post. The information on Andrea McNulty are proven facts.

    My friend I know this is hard for you to understand....but there isnt much evidence beyond physical, eye witness, or video evidence. Any of these would warrant an immediate arrest with charges being filed.

    And when this all comes out shortly...you and everyone else are going to see something similar in the two cases. There were emails and posts on web-sites that were pulled. Remember when Ben's lawyer said he had proof that Ben had committed no crime??


    Steelers 2014 Draft

    1--Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
    2--Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-- -- Traded --
    3B--C.J. Fiedorwicz TE Iowa
    4--Jordan Tripp ILB Montana
    5--Brent Urban DE Virginia
    6--Michael Schofield OT Michigan
    7--Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State









  6. #16
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,347

    Re: The facts!!

    Ben did admit to having sexual contact with the girl. That is not a crime...Yes. But to be correct, there choice of "where" could actually be charged as a misdemeanour. That is not the point.

    However, any way it turns out...Ben is guilty of something.
    1. A criminal act....Which I believe didn't take place.

    OR

    2. Act of poor judgement in his position.....TWICE!



    So, if these allegations are totally false...Does it make Ben a bad person? No. What it does show is his lack of maturity, responsibilty, and his inability to make smart decisions off the field. Is that a concern...Yes.

    Even if Ben is cleared in both cases, He "should", and more than likely "will", see some type of punishement from the league and/or the Steelers organization. His conduct needs to be addressed.

    And by the way....He is my favorite Steeler....And it hurts to say all of that!
    1st (T-D) Kelvin Benjamin WR
    2nd Bradley Roby CB
    3a Jeremiah Attaochu OLB
    3b Kareem Martin DE
    4th Christian Jones ILB
    5a Dri Archer RB
    5b Beau Allen NT
    6a John Brown WR
    6b Shaquille Richardson CB
    7th Blake Annen TE

  7. #17
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,534

    Re: The facts!!

    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma

    I'm pretty sure he's admitted to "contact that was not consummated". My guess here is that there was sexual contact that didn't involve intercourse. However, it could have been as little as a kiss I guess... I'd have to go back and look at his statement but I was under the impression that he admitted some type of sexual contact.
    What would you consider a hug for a picture? Contact that was not consummated??

    Look at these two different reports on what Ben allegedly said.


    http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/ben-roethl ... d=10077171

    and now from the actual source where the information came from....

    http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisbe ... 52133.html

    Do you see the difference? Ben never said anything about any kind of sexual contact. None. Period. That came from irresponsible journalism.


    Steelers 2014 Draft

    1--Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
    2--Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-- -- Traded --
    3B--C.J. Fiedorwicz TE Iowa
    4--Jordan Tripp ILB Montana
    5--Brent Urban DE Virginia
    6--Michael Schofield OT Michigan
    7--Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State









  8. #18
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,534

    Re: The facts!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
    Ben did admit to having sexual contact with the girl. That is not a crime...Yes. But to be correct, there choice of "where" could actually be charged as a misdemeanour. That is not the point.
    You are wrong. Please read this and stop saying stuff that inst true.

    http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisbe ... 52133.html


    Steelers 2014 Draft

    1--Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
    2--Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-- -- Traded --
    3B--C.J. Fiedorwicz TE Iowa
    4--Jordan Tripp ILB Montana
    5--Brent Urban DE Virginia
    6--Michael Schofield OT Michigan
    7--Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State









  9. #19
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: The facts!!

    In all fairness to Ben, alot of guys chase skirt all day long well into their 30s. That said, he needs to start curtailing his loose activities now.
    If nothing comes of these, then in 3-5 years his rep will be fine. Humans have a short memory for things that don't stick. Alas, hope they aren't true and if it was, I hope it was just a butt grab or something less heinous.

  10. #20
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,347

    Re: The facts!!

    [quote=Dee Dub][quote="JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":1m5gx574]Ben did admit to having sexual contact with the girl. That is not a crime...Yes. But to be correct, there choice of "where" could actually be charged as a misdemeanour. That is not the point. [/quote]

    You are wrong. Please read this and stop saying stuff that inst true.

    [url="http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisberger.allegations.2.1552133.html"]http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisbe ... 52133.html[/url][/quote:1m5gx574]

    The Facts!
    Ben admitted to having sexual contact with her. Roll your eyes at someone else.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1303 ... er/cbsnews

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ed-victim/

    http://kdka.com/video/?id=70082@kdka.dayport.com

    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footb ... ith_a.html

    And even more important...The alleged victim has not shown up for another interview...And the case is falling apart.

    http://kdka.com/video/?id=70082@kdka.dayport.com






    http://kdka.com/steelers/Ben.Roethlisbe ... 87357.html
    Sources: Student Declines Interview With Police Reporting
    Andy Sheehan PITTSBURGH (KDKA) ?

    There are signs the potential sexual assault case against Steelers Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger could be falling apart.

    First – the revelation that investigators apparently don't have key physical evidence of a crime.

    Now the KDKA Investigators have learned that they could be running into an even bigger roadblock.

    Just yesterday, KDKA learned that investigators were no longer requesting DNA from Roethlisberger.

    Tonight, KDKA's Andy Sheehan reports that the alleged victim in the case has declined to be re-interviewed by police.

    The fact that Georgia authorities no longer want Roethlisberger's DNA is significant to criminal justice experts who say there is now no physical evidence linking Roethlisberger to any potential crime.

    "This statement from the authorities in Milledgeville, Georgia, markedly weakens the case, the potential case and significantly diminishes the likelihood of formal charges being filed against Roethlisberger," Dr. Cyril Wecht, a forensic pathologist, said.

    Not only do prosecutors apparently not have any physical evidence of a crime, they may also be lacking a cooperating victim at this point.

    Sources close to the investigation say that investigators have had trouble re-interviewing the woman since the night of the incident.

    Sources say the 20-year-old co-ed did not show up for a scheduled interview a week ago yesterday and that as of Friday she still had not come in to be questioned.

    And the same source says the investigation seems to have it a brick wall.

    "Well they would have hit a brick wall," Robert Del Greco, a Pittsburgh area defense attorney, said.

    Del Greco says if the victim does not cooperate, the case falls apart.

    "Bottom line is no cooperative victim under these circumstances, probably no crime," he said.

    In an interview, lead investigator Tom Davis of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation openly discussed the fact that Roethlisberger has not been re-interviewed, but declined to comment on whether the victim had been re-interviewed.

    And in an email, the victim's attorney, Lee Parks, of Atlanta, also told KDKA's Andy Sheehan, "No comment."

    But Del Greco says if she doesn't come forward, prosecutors may have to suspend the investigation.

    "Unless you're willing to cooperate with us in the prosecution of a crime, we are not going to call this a crime," he said.

    Dee Dub...There is a difference between getting the facts and running off at the mouth. You shouldn't swing your arms around without knowing the facts yourself.
    1st (T-D) Kelvin Benjamin WR
    2nd Bradley Roby CB
    3a Jeremiah Attaochu OLB
    3b Kareem Martin DE
    4th Christian Jones ILB
    5a Dri Archer RB
    5b Beau Allen NT
    6a John Brown WR
    6b Shaquille Richardson CB
    7th Blake Annen TE

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •