Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The facts!!

The facts!!

Ben has never committed a crime. Ben has not been charged with a crime. Ben has never admitted to sexual contact with this 20 year old accuser. The GBI has no case. They have dropped their request for DNA samples from Ben because they have no physical evidence to match it with. They have no video evidence of Ben entering or leaving a women’s bathroom at any club. Nor do they have video evidence of Ben and this accuser entering or leaving a bathroom together. And they have no witnesses that can testify that Ben did anything wrong. In the case of the civil suit against Ben, there was never a crime committed. There was never any arrest. There was never any criminal charges filed against Ben and there was never even a police report filed by the accuser of the alleged assault. In that case the alleged victim (Andrea McNulty), bragged repeatedly through emails about being with Ben. And she also lied about her current psychiatric help, claiming it was needed because of depression brought on by what she alleges Ben did to her. This is not so. In fact it was unrelated to any alleged interaction with Ben. It was from…get this…a bizarre relationship she had with a married man. This man’s wife created a phony e-mail account, posing as a soldier in Iraq, apparently in the hopes of gaining information about McNulty's relationship with the married man. A former coworker of McNulty's claims that McNulty "fell in love" with the fictitious soldier, and that McNulty began telling people they were engaged. The wife of the married man stopped the correspondence, and McNulty then began telling people the fictitious soldier was killed in action. This women…Andrea McNulty…is a habitual liar, cheat and a thief. And for the GBI to even consider talking to her as part of their current investigation tells me again….they have no case and they are grasping at straws.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4984207

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... tric-care/
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Strong! As in....

1-Jaelen Strong WR Arizona State

Legend

Re: The facts!!

McNulty is a nut... but this is what happens when you sleep with a nut who you know nothing about. I'm not saying Ben can't sleep around... but most chicks who shag out of the blue on the first night are pyscho and prone to lie or change the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    McNulty is a nut... but this is what happens when you sleep with a nut who you know nothing about. I'm not saying Ben can't sleep around... but most chicks who shag out of the blue on the first night are pyscho and prone to lie or change the facts.
    ..and as a result of that...Ben deserves this? Anyone here who has never regretted sleeping with someone??

Stand up and throw that first stone.

Legend

May all be true, but the reality is that Ben's reputation is toast forever.

If nothing ever come out of either of these cases, there will be a very large group that will always view this as a case where "rich boy" Ben bought his way out of trouble.

Who is to blame? Partially it is Ben himself for pursuing a lifestyle that has taken so many other celebtrities down the road to ruin. Ben has made terrible choices and needs to get smart that even though he has all the money in the world he cannot go out and have casual relationships with random, unfamiliar women. Just the fact whether fair or not.

My greatest concern is however that even after these two incidents and if Ben walks away with nothing, he will put himself in this situation again because of naivete and arrogance.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo

If nothing ever come out of either of these cases, there will be a very large group that will always view this as a case where "rich boy" Ben bought his way out of trouble.

Who is to blame? Partially it is Ben himself for pursuing a lifestyle that has taken so many other celebtrities down the road to ruin. Ben has made terrible choices and needs to get smart that even though he has all the money in the world he cannot go out and have casual relationships with random, unfamiliar women. Just the fact whether fair or not.

My greatest concern is however that even after these two incidents and if Ben walks away with nothing, he will put himself in this situation again because of naivete and arrogance.

What bad choices did Ben make? Going out to a club with his buddies? He’s single and young. It seems that he actually made some good choices that night. One, he had bodies guards with him (off duty police offers), and two, immediately called his coach (Tomlin), to advise him of what happened.

As far as his reputation is concerned I don’t care about what others perceive of him. He hasn’t committed a crime nor has he done anything wrong. And haters will always hate. Especially if he continues to win championships.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub

What bad choices did Ben make? Going out to a club with his buddies? He’s single and young. It seems that he actually made some good choices that night. One, he had bodies guards with him (off duty police offers), and two, immediately called his coach (Tomlin), to advise him of what happened.

As far as his reputation is concerned I don’t care about what others perceive of him. He hasn’t committed a crime nor has he done anything wrong. And haters will always hate. Especially if he continues to win championships.
    OK. Sure Ben did nothing wrong. Ben showed great judgement being alone with a 20 year old coed in light of the Nevada accusations.

If you really think Ben has handled this smart then OK. I think given the fact that the people he works for and pay him are furious would indicate otherwise.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Ben has never committed a crime.
    We don't know that. All we know is that he hasn't been charged with or convicted of any crimes. You would have to be Ben or the girl to know if he committed a crime, wouldn't you?
    Ben has never admitted to sexual contact with this 20 year old accuser.
    I'm pretty sure he's admitted to "contact that was not consummated". My guess here is that there was sexual contact that didn't involve intercourse. However, it could have been as little as a kiss I guess... I'd have to go back and look at his statement but I was under the impression that he admitted some type of sexual contact.

The GBI has no case.
    You don't know that. There are other types of evidence other than DNA.

They have dropped their request for DNA samples from Ben because they have no physical evidence to match it with.
    This appears to be true.

They have no video evidence of Ben entering or leaving a women’s bathroom at any club. Nor do they have video evidence of Ben and this accuser entering or leaving a bathroom together.
    Have they come out and said this? I don't recall seeing this anywhere.
    And they have no witnesses that can testify that Ben did anything wrong.
    I'm fairly certain that the accuser would disagree with you...

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying he's guilty of anything. I'm just saying that you're taking this too far. There were and are people persecuting him without cause in my opinion, but now the pendulum is swinging too far the other way. We don't know if he committed a crime. We don't know if the GBI has a case.

How about we let this thing run its course before we jump to conclusions?
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Pro Bowler

Can we at least agree that whether it's football season or not, Ben has a hard time staying out of the sack?

Ben has never committed a crime. Ben has not been charged with a crime. Ben has never admitted to sexual contact with this 20 year old accuser. The GBI has no case. They have dropped their request for DNA samples from Ben because they have no physical evidence to match it with. They have no video evidence of Ben entering or leaving a women’s bathroom at any club. Nor do they have video evidence of Ben and this accuser entering or leaving a bathroom together. And they have no witnesses that can testify that Ben did anything wrong. In the case of the civil suit against Ben, there was never a crime committed. There was never any arrest. There was never any criminal charges filed against Ben and there was never even a police report filed by the accuser of the alleged assault. In that case the alleged victim (Andrea McNulty), bragged repeatedly through emails about being with Ben. And she also lied about her current psychiatric help, claiming it was needed because of depression brought on by what she alleges Ben did to her. This is not so. In fact it was unrelated to any alleged interaction with Ben. It was from…get this…a bizarre relationship she had with a married man. This man’s wife created a phony e-mail account, posing as a soldier in Iraq, apparently in the hopes of gaining information about McNulty's relationship with the married man. A former coworker of McNulty's claims that McNulty "fell in love" with the fictitious soldier, and that McNulty began telling people they were engaged. The wife of the married man stopped the correspondence, and McNulty then began telling people the fictitious soldier was killed in action. This women…Andrea McNulty…is a habitual liar, cheat and a thief. And for the GBI to even consider talking to her as part of their current investigation tells me again….they have no case and they are grasping at straws.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4984207

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... tric-care/
    Apparently Ben did admit to sexual contact to the investigating officer the night of the incident. And you don't have any idea what people witnessed and what they didn't.

OK. Sure Ben did nothing wrong. Ben showed great judgement being alone with a 20 year old coed in light of the Nevada accusations.

If you really think Ben has handled this smart then OK. I think given the fact that the people he works for and pay him are furious would indicate otherwise.
    This isnt about whether Ben handled this smart. It's about whether or not Ben did anything wrong.

And can I see proof that Ben was alone with this woman??