Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: No names here, but can we leave the psychodrama babble ...

  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    No names here, but can we leave the psychodrama babble ...

    ... cage matches off the forum? It's cluttering up the real reason to read the forum.

    'nuff said, thank you.


    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: No names here, but can we leave the psychodrama babble ...

    Well, I rather enjoy the unhealthy banter myself! :P

    We need to get a guy-eating-popcorn-and-drinking-a-coke animated emoticon for just such things.

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: No names here, but can we leave the psychodrama babble ...

    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    ... cage matches off the forum? It's cluttering up the real reason to read the forum.

    'nuff said, thank you.
    those guys too much.
    ILB
    DL
    S
    RB
    WR
    LB


  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: No names here, but can we leave the psychodrama babble ...

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Well, I rather enjoy the unhealthy banter myself! :P

    We need to get a guy-eating-popcorn-and-drinking-a-coke animated emoticon for just such things.
    Provides some nice off season entertainment eh?
    Round 1-Rashaan Evans-ILB Alabama
    Round 2- Jessie Bates-FS Wake Forest
    Round 3- Kyzir White-SS West Virginia
    Round 5-Shaquem Griffin-OLB Central Florida
    Round 5b- Bo Scarborough-RB Alabama
    Round 7- Richie James-WR/slot/utility-MTSU
    Round 7b- Brett Toth-OT-Army

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: No names here, but can we leave the psychodrama babble ...

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Well, I rather enjoy the unhealthy banter myself! :P

    We need to get a guy-eating-popcorn-and-drinking-a-coke animated emoticon for just such things.


    If Roquan Smith falls to late teens, trade 1.28 & 2.60 to SEA for 1.18 & 4.120:

    1.18 LB Roquan Smith
    3.92 FS Jessie Bates
    4.120 RB Royce Freeman
    5.148 DT Ken Norton
    5.165 TE Chris Herndon
    7.220 WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling
    7.246 OT Brett Toth

    If not:

    1.28 LB Leighton Vander Esch
    2.60 C/G Billy Price
    3.92 FS Jessie Bates
    5.148 DT Ken Norton
    5.165 TE Chris Herndon
    7.220 RB Ito Smith
    7.246 WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: No names here, but can we leave the psychodrama babble ...

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Well, I rather enjoy the unhealthy banter myself! :P

    We need to get a guy-eating-popcorn-and-drinking-a-coke animated emoticon for just such things.
    Great! That's perfect. Now somebody start a fight already so I can use this. :P

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: No names here, but can we leave the psychodrama babble ...

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Well, I rather enjoy the unhealthy banter myself! :P

    We need to get a guy-eating-popcorn-and-drinking-a-coke animated emoticon for just such things.
    Great! That's perfect. Now somebody start a fight already so I can use this. :P

    Oh, wait, let me try it anyway ...



    Okay then...your mama wears army boots! Go suck an egg!



    If Roquan Smith falls to late teens, trade 1.28 & 2.60 to SEA for 1.18 & 4.120:

    1.18 LB Roquan Smith
    3.92 FS Jessie Bates
    4.120 RB Royce Freeman
    5.148 DT Ken Norton
    5.165 TE Chris Herndon
    7.220 WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling
    7.246 OT Brett Toth

    If not:

    1.28 LB Leighton Vander Esch
    2.60 C/G Billy Price
    3.92 FS Jessie Bates
    5.148 DT Ken Norton
    5.165 TE Chris Herndon
    7.220 RB Ito Smith
    7.246 WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: No names here, but can we leave the psychodrama babble ...

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Well, I rather enjoy the unhealthy banter myself! :P

    We need to get a guy-eating-popcorn-and-drinking-a-coke animated emoticon for just such things.
    Great! That's perfect. Now somebody start a fight already so I can use this. :P

    Oh, wait, let me try it anyway ...



    Okay then...your mama wears army boots! Go suck an egg!

    I only get to use it if I'm not in the flame war.

  9. #9
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: No names here, but can we leave the psychodrama babble ...

    Sorry for hijacking your post SASF. I can assure you, though, I only did it for a worthy reason. That pop-corn emoticon is priceless!

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: No names here, but can we leave the psychodrama babble ...

    [url=http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/jooser73/?action=view&current=hit.gif][/url] Priceless INDEED!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •