ROUND 7A

ADRIAN TRACY OLB WILLIAM & MARY
    HEIGHT- 6'3"
    WEIGHT- 248 LBS
    ARMS- 33 1/2"
    HANDS- 9 1/2"
    40 YARD- 4.76
    BENCH- 20

02/23/2010 - William and Mary All-American defensive end Adrian Tracy will showcase his talents in front of coaches, scouts and front office personnel from all 32 NFL teams when he participates at the upcoming 2010 Scouting Combine in Indianapolis, Ind. Beginning on Saturday, Feb. 27 and going through Tuesday, March 2, full coverage of the combine will be televised by the NFL Network. Tracy is scheduled to work out with the defensive linemen on Monday, March 1. Tracy becomes the second Tribe player invited to the combine, as offensive lineman Archie Harris participated in the 1987 combine. Honored by five organizations as an All-American in 2009, Tracy established himself as one of the nation's top defensive players and recently competed in the Texas vs. the Nation All-Star Game. A Buchanan Award candidate and a two-time first-team All-Colonial Athletic Association honoree, the Sterling, Va., native ranked seventh nationally with 1.57 tackles for a loss per game and 15th with 0.79 sacks per game last season. With 12 sacks, he equaled the single-season school record established by Luke Cullinane in 1996. Additionally, Tracy ranked sixth in the conference in tackles among defensive linemen with 5.6 per game. In addition to registering an outstanding senior season, the two-time ECAC All-Star was one of the country's top defensive players throughout his career. His 62.5 tackles for a loss led the nation among all active players, while he ranked third with 31 career sacks - a W&M record. He also started every game of his career (47) en route to establishing a school record. - William and Mary football
    02/08/2010 - Texas vs. Nation Game Review: William & Mary's Adrian Tracy looked very good in space as a linebacker after playing defensive end in college. He tackled running backs and receivers adeptly and even took on a fullback to blow up a goal line play. - Chad Reuter, The Sports Xchange, NFLDraftScout.com

Overview
    Adrian is a 2005 graduate of Potomac Falls H.S. in Sterling, VA. He earned three varsity letters at a variety of positions, including running back, tight end, linebacker and defensive end for coach Casey Childs. Tracy was also named first team all-district as a senior and was team’s defensive MVP for three consecutive years. He also was a two-year letter winner in basketball and was named district player of the year in basketball as a senior and holds school’s career records for points (723) and rebounds (507). He served as senior class vice president and a SCA representative.

At W&M, he spent the fall of 2005 on the scout team, and as a RS freshman in 2006 he finished second among all league rookies with 70 total tackles and was a two-time rookie of the week selection. That year, Adrian ranked in the league’s top-10 in both tackle for loss (Seventh, 15.5) and sacks (Sixth, 6.0). In 2007, he earned starts in all 11 games and tallied 63 tackles, and led the squad with three sacks. He also led the team in tackles for losses with 9.5. In 2008, he really made a splash while totalling 72 tackles, 15.5 tackles for a loss, 10.0 sacks and one blocked kick.
    Strengths
    Nice size and wingspan. Similar to last years' CAA DE phenom Lawrence Sidbury of Richmond, but is flying further under the radar. Gets our nod as the CAA's top DE prospect narrowly over JMU's Adrian Tracy because of his size and improved play against the run. Makes tackles from the back side. Shows enough quickness and lateral agility to be looked at as a LB, while he has room to get bigger if left as a 4-3 pass rushing end. Comes hard off the edge, and fights down the LOS and ruins the stretch play. Scrapes well. Protects his legs, and plays with energy. Solid citizen.
    Weaknesses
    Over runs plays at times, and overpursues. May lack the bulk and speed to beat elite NFL OT's if left as an edge rusher. Needs better technique and is still not an elite run defender. Good, not great overall skill set. Slight LOC issues. Can be crushed by bigger run blockers if he gets turned. Still emerging, and may have a ways to go developmentally.
    Projection
    6-7th.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Everybody Else is Doing it Part 4- REVISED

ROUND 7B

SEAN LISSEMORE DT/DE WILLIAM & MARY
    HEIGHT- 6'3"
    WEIGHT- 297 LBS
    ARMS-
    HANDS-
    40 YARD- 4.82
    BENCH-

Overview
    Sean is a 2005 graduate of Dumont (NJ) H.S. where he saw action at both guard and tackle on offense and defensive end and linebacker on defense. Lissemore was named a 1st-team all-league selection as a linebacker in 2004-05 and All-North Jersey Group 2. He was invited to Governor’s Bowl and The Bergen All-Star game. Sean was part of his team's best record in 20 years and a berth in state playoffs, and he also earned honorable mention all-county honors. He tallied 120 total tackles (74 solo), nine sacks and one interception during his senior season and also handled the kickoff duties. Sean was also a 4-year letterman and All-League performer in track and field in the 100 and 200 meter. He also competed in the shot put and was a 3-year letter winner in wrestling, where he was also an all-league performer and state medalist at the 215-pound weight class. He was awarded the Dwight D. Eisenhower Leadership award in 2004 and was an Honor Roll student in school.

As a RS freshman in 2006, Sean tallied 33 total tackles, 2.5 tackles for loss and a sack. In '07, he improved to 43-4-2. In 2008, those numbers went to 51-7.5-4.
    Strengths
    Thick, raw-boned street brawler who is naturally strong and a bit nasty. Does not look all that athletic but can move. Plays better than his athletic numbers and has some room to grow. Penetrates unless double-teamed, and is a good bull rusher. Stalemates OGs his size. Good motor. Pile maker.
    Weaknesses
    Not all that big for an interior D-line candidate. Can be cut blocked. Has a little upside but will never be more than a journeyman. Doesn't bat balls. Lacks moves.
    Projection
    Priority UDFA. Work ethic and speed gives him a chance
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

Legend

User Info Menu

Given that there has only been one complaint about this mock, Chadman is going to assume you all agree that it is awesome & will pass this information onto Mike Tomlin & Kevin Colbert?

Light up the darkness.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    Given that there has only been one complaint about this mock, Chadman is going to assume you all agree that it is awesome & will pass this information onto Mike Tomlin & Kevin Colbert?

Done!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I will personally track you down in the wilds of the Australian Outback and beat you over the head with a kangaroo if Tomlin listens to you and drafts an OG in Rd. 1.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lebsteel
    I will personally track you down in the wilds of the Australian Outback and beat you over the head with a kangaroo if Tomlin listens to you and drafts an OG in Rd. 1.
    That'd be worth it, just to see you try & manhandle one..

Light up the darkness.

Legend

User Info Menu

Chadman--I heard there is a mega-drought in Australia so I'll attribute that to drying up your brain. You can do much better than this

A Center in Round 2...get real.

OL in both Rounds 1 and 2...please come back to reality. Iupati might be picked in Round 1 but no way we go in both Round 1 and 2 for OL.

Will any of the LBs you listed even get drafted or are they UDFAs?

About the only picks I like are Spievey, Deadrick and Scott, although I think Round 5 is too late to get Scott or Deadrick.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Chadman--I heard there is a mega-drought in Australia so I'll attribute that to drying up your brain. You can do much better than this

OL in both Rounds 1 and 2...please come back to reality. Iupati might be picked in Round 1 but no way we go in both Round 1 and 2 for OL.

About the only picks I like are Spievey, Deadrick and Scott, although I think Round 5 is too late to get Scott or Deadrick.
    That's the great thing about messege boards O- even though you are obviously wrong, you can still keep posting...

Light up the darkness.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo

That's the great thing about messege boards O- even though you are obviously wrong, you can still keep posting...
    I've never experienced that since I am never wrong

But keep them coming. I'll do my final in about a week or so and you can tell me what a l I am

The one thing I have learned over the last couple of years is whatever we predict, we will be 80% wrong. Only picks I called right last year were Joe Burnett and Urbik.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

nobody from UCLA please I have seen enough with davis, farmar and farris over the years