Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Everybody Else is Doing it Part 4- REVISED

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Re: Everybody Else is Doing it Part 4- REVISED

have no idea where you got the LBs you identfied. I don't think either will even be drafted.
    Do yourself a favour & do some research on O'Brien Schofield. He's a player.
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    Well, let's not leave this mock to die as simply another 'mock draft' thread- let's hear what you guys that don't like it have to say- why don't you like it? where would you improve it? what reasoning do you have for pro's & con's about this mock?

Too many mocks are thrown out there and left to wither. Draft is coming up- let's get some draft talk going!
    As I said I can live with Iupati (of course I'd go after Spiller, even if trade up required) and I really like Spievey. I think what we don't know is how serious the staff is about Legursky at C or even the rumors about Urbik getting a look there. I just don't think with a new OL coach they are going to hand him the first two picks in this draft. More likely they are going to take a year and see what he can do with what he has.

In Round 2, I think I would be looking at DL or ILB. I know that everybody thinks Foote coming back has eliminated the ILB need, but I don't agree. If Farrior is indeed "done" then we are right back to where we were last year with no one in the back up role who could step in as a future long term solution.

I have no idea where you got the LBs you identfied. I don't think either will even be drafted.

In closing, I'll beat the drum I have for two months now. We have a serious need at RB. IMO with the off season signing it is our biggest need. We have nothing behind Mendy. If Mendy is injured in the first or second game of the season we are screwed. There is no one on the roster that can carry this team for 3-4 games let alone a season if required. I think we need to draft two RBs in this draft unless Summers is showing he can be a real asset.
    For what it's worth, the Bills drafted two interior o-lineman in rounds 1 and 2 for Kugler last year (Eric Wood and Andy Levitre) and he was able to utilize their talents as rookies.
    What? You mean rookies started?

Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Legend

have no idea where you got the LBs you identfied. I don't think either will even be drafted.
    Do yourself a favour & do some research on O'Brien Schofield. He's a player.
    Very familiar with Schofield and I do like him as an option even though he is out for the season with an injury and you may not know what you got. Shouldn't be an issue for us because LeBeau wouldn't play him for a year anyway.

My comments were more towards Carter and Tracy.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Pro Bowler

I think that your draft at the top end makes a lot of sense. We definitely need to upgrade at C and G. Iupati will be a road grader for sure, but I'm not sure if he will be an improvement in pass protection (I base that only on what I have heard, not seen myself). I think we still have a need at ILB, OLB and S/CB. What is the most pressing? That is debatable for sure. I know I'd be fine with Iupati in the first, but I'd also like to see us draft Spoon or Thomas as well. I don't see us drafting Spiller, but I think we will draft a RB by the end of the fourth round though. I don't know much about the rest of the guys in your mock Chadman, but I certainly appreciate the effort!

Legend

Oh!

Carter has a good body of work from a decent school, and appears reasonably athletic.

Tracy gets a look because of his college- same as Coach Tomlin's. Also, reports say he looked good at the combine.
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Legend

Oh!

Carter has a good body of work from a decent school, and appears reasonably athletic.

Tracy gets a look because of his college- same as Coach Tomlin's. Also, reports say he looked good at the combine.
    At least by one source, Carter is listed as a 7th Round choice and dropping

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/pros ... X/2010_ILB

Tracy is listed as a 6/7 Round pick

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/pros ... X/2010_OLB
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!