Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Source: GBI drops Roethlisberger DNA request

Legend

Re: GBI has dropped it's request for DNA!

Sad day for the haters.

Now, if she hadn't swallowed the evidence....

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Sad day for the haters.

Isn't that the truth.

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

I feel....a great disturbance in the Force....it's as if millions of Ravens fans cried out in pain at once..then nothing..

Honestly- if Ben doesn't get charged, this is the grandest case of Character Assassination done by the media in a long time.

Ben will forever be viewed as 'guilty', regardless of his guilt or innocence. It's not fair- and there should be some recourse he could take as way of compensation. If the media could be sued for character slander, propaganda circulation or some such, Chadman would love Ben to take them to town. Maybe if the media was held accountable, they might think twice before plastering Ben's name, or anyone's name, everywhere with no actual evidence of a crime being committed.

Time to take the Media to court. No more convictions in the court of Public Perception should ever be allowed.
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Re: Source: GBI drops Roethlisberger DNA request

I would certainly send him a message...and the rest of the team a message. He needs a few games to think about going into bathrooms with strangers. There is no doubt about that.

Pro Bowler
    Mineral Ridge, Ohio (Where the standard of expectation does not change)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    I feel....a great disturbance in the Force....it's as if millions of Ravens fans cried out in pain at once..then nothing..

Honestly- if Ben doesn't get charged, this is the grandest case of Character Assassination done by the media in a long time.

Ben will forever be viewed as 'guilty', regardless of his guilt or innocence. It's not fair- and there should be some recourse he could take as way of compensation. If the media could be sued for character slander, propaganda circulation or some such, Chadman would love Ben to take them to town. Maybe if the media was held accountable, they might think twice before plastering Ben's name, or anyone's name, everywhere with no actual evidence of a crime being committed.

Time to take the Media to court. No more convictions in the court of Public Perception should ever be allowed.
    Well said Mr. Chadman!
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

Pro Bowler

The media will be the media, that is a given. There would be nothing to report if players did not put themselves in bad situations. People will have opinions that Ben is a womanizer that tries to have sexual relations with unknown women in clubs. IMO, that is no way for a 28 year old multi millionaire to conduct himself.

Right or wrong, this type of press only enhances Ben reputation in a negative light. This is the core of the problem that the Steelers and the NFL have to make Ben understand.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL

The media will be the media, that is a given. There would be nothing to report if players did not put themselves in bad situations. People will have opinions that Ben is a womanizer that tries to have sexual relations with unknown women in clubs. IMO, that is no way for a 28 year old multi millionaire to conduct himself.

Right or wrong, this type of press only enhances Ben reputation in a negative light. This is the core of the problem that the Steelers and the NFL have to make Ben understand.
    Winston Churchill was a womanizing drunk nearly his entire life.
    FDR was known as a womanizer
    JFK was known as a womanizer
    Bill Clinton popped one off on some intern
    28 years old and being a millionaire, plus being an athlete on top of that puts him in a unique situation. I was out partying when I was 28. and I'm broke.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

Legend

Yeah...hopefully from this point forward he only comes out to play football...and only with at least 4 witnesses around him at all times.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL

Winston Churchill was a womanizing drunk nearly his entire life.
    FDR was known as a womanizer
    JFK was known as a womanizer
    Bill Clinton popped one off on some intern
    28 years old and being a millionaire, plus being an athlete on top of that puts him in a unique situation. I was out partying when I was 28. and I'm broke.
    I am certain the Steelers and the NFL don't like the negative press. They also don't like the negative ideas that float around regarding their players.