Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Ben to Lions for Stafford and the number 2 pick?

Backup

User Info Menu

Big Ben to Lions for Stafford and the number 2 pick?

Don't get me wrong....Ben has been one of my favorite steelers that has come around in a long time. But this recent incident is embarrising both to the organization and to the fans. I love the way he plays the game....when have you ever seen a houdini like QB get out of the crap he gets out of and lead his team like he does in the final minutes of games?
    All that being said I think if the above trade or something like it presented itself the Steelers would at least consider it. I actually wouldn't mind it if charges are filed and this and the other incident drag out for the next 2-4 years. I love ya Ben and hope this crap ends and your our QB but dude take the girl back home and have the video camera going incase she makes something up next time. This is getting old.

Anyways can you imagine the following....We draft McCoy DT then trade up to get Haden CB and have Stafford our future QB. Rather have Matt Ryan though....Actually want Ben on this team just no more incidents and pay them the money they have earned....lets end this mess already.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Big Ben to Lions for Stafford and the number 2 pick?

I'm thinking you are hittin' the crack pipe.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

LoL.... Gotta love everyone publishing thier Christmas "wish" lists This time of year...
    (and there is not a good enough laughing/belly-ache smiley for this)

... Uhhh.... No.

Stafford has yet to prove he would be worthy of where you apparently think he deserves.... And drafting McCoy and trading-up to get Haden in the same round is equally ludicrus.... It will/would never never never never never happen.... LoL!

.... God, the off-season really is long, isn't it?................

Reality and common sense needs to step-in somewhere with all these crazy posts this time of year, but I doubt it will.... For that reason, it is just pure cheap entertainment.

LoL!

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben is better than Peyton Manning.

We have the best free safety in all of football on our team.

The Steelers are going to win the Super Bowl this year.

Do the Lions have a good center they could throw into the trade?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Seriously...stop.

Ben isn't going anywhere.

Legend

User Info Menu

Chadman would only do this if we could also trade Detroit Larry Foote for the Lions 2nd round pick- just so we could all watch Larry go slowly insane..
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    Chadman would only do this if we could also trade Detroit Larry Foote for the Lions 2nd round pick- just so we could all watch Larry go slowly insane..

ROFLMAO!!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I would put a Steeler imposed suspension on him. But I would never ever trade him.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Legend

User Info Menu

The Steelers won't trade him, but if they have an option that hits his checking account hard that would be my suggestion. If the NFL can step in and apply punishment that is financial in nature then I wish they would do it as well.

I don't see the Steelers trading him or even shopping him around. If he's convicted of a felony then he's certainly won't have any trade value and he'll be serving time. If he's exonerated completely the Steelers will probably suspend him, but not trade him. I don't see a scenario that doesn't have Ben being a Steeler regardless if its in jail or in the NFL.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ben is our franchise QB. There is no reason to trade or fine or suspend him.