Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

  1. #11
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,593

    Re: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Big Ben is a big idiot Pappy. Moving all of Ben's threads to All things NFL was a bad omen. If the multiple threads on Ben ugly up the board and get him moved to another section imagine what the FO is facing? Maybe those trade/cut scenarios aren't as crazy as they sound...

    Ben is definitely a wild one.
    If Ben gets arrested...will you throw a party?
    Yep... a pity party. First we miss the playoffs and now this?
    Right. I know you are biting at the bit to see Dixon as our full time starter.
    yeah, he really gives us the best chance to win.
    After the Baltimore game I wanted to trade Ben.

    Hell, I was the one who set Ben up with the girl in Georgia. I planned the whole thing.
    I'm starting to believe that.
    1.25 CB Eli Apple-DB-tOSU
    2.58 SS Vonn Bell-DB tOSU
    3.89 DT Javon Hargrave-SC State
    4.123 DE-Matt Judon-Grand Valley State
    6.220 RB-Tyler Erwin-San Jose State
    7.229 WR Geronimo Allison-Ilinois
    7.246 QB-Cody Kessler-USC

  2. #12
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    17,362

    Re: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    yeah, he really gives us the best chance to win.
    After the Baltimore game I wanted to trade Ben.

    Hell, I was the one who set Ben up with the girl in Georgia. I planned the whole thing.
    I'm starting to believe that.
    Blame anyone but Ben..

    it makes life easy.
    Bell was fishwhacked, and it was obvious. Where there is piss, there is fire. - Moonie

  3. #13
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,593

    Re: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    yeah, he really gives us the best chance to win.
    After the Baltimore game I wanted to trade Ben.

    Hell, I was the one who set Ben up with the girl in Georgia. I planned the whole thing.
    I'm starting to believe that.
    Blame anyone but Ben..

    it makes life easy.
    Oh I do blame Ben. I think he is a fuggin maroon. But, it is very obvious that some fans want to see Ben go down...and go down hard.
    1.25 CB Eli Apple-DB-tOSU
    2.58 SS Vonn Bell-DB tOSU
    3.89 DT Javon Hargrave-SC State
    4.123 DE-Matt Judon-Grand Valley State
    6.220 RB-Tyler Erwin-San Jose State
    7.229 WR Geronimo Allison-Ilinois
    7.246 QB-Cody Kessler-USC

  4. #14
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    8,530

    Re: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    yeah, he really gives us the best chance to win.
    After the Baltimore game I wanted to trade Ben.

    Hell, I was the one who set Ben up with the girl in Georgia. I planned the whole thing.
    I'm starting to believe that.
    Blame anyone but Ben..

    it makes life easy.
    Oh I do blame Ben. I think he is a fuggin maroon. But, it is very obvious that some fans want to see Ben go down...and go down hard.
    That was the chick at the nightclub, not Ben... :P

    Pappy


    1.25) Artie Burns - CB, Miami (Mackensie Aleander)
    2.58 ) Sean Davis - S/CB, Maryland (Deion Jones)
    3.89) Javon Hargrave - DT, S. Carolina St. (Nick Vannett)
    4.123) Jerald Hawkins - OT, LSU (Deandre Houston-Carson)
    6.220) Travis Feeny - OLB, Wash (Darius Jackson)
    7.227) Demarcus Ayers - WR, Hou (Graham Glasgow)
    7.246) Tyler Matakevich - OLB, Temple (Travis Feeney)


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

  5. #15
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,593

    Re: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

    lol...pappy that was much too easy. You are better than that.
    1.25 CB Eli Apple-DB-tOSU
    2.58 SS Vonn Bell-DB tOSU
    3.89 DT Javon Hargrave-SC State
    4.123 DE-Matt Judon-Grand Valley State
    6.220 RB-Tyler Erwin-San Jose State
    7.229 WR Geronimo Allison-Ilinois
    7.246 QB-Cody Kessler-USC

  6. #16
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    8,530

    Re: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    lol...pappy that was much too easy. You are better than that.
    Sometimes you have to grab the low hanging fruit. :P

    Pappy


    1.25) Artie Burns - CB, Miami (Mackensie Aleander)
    2.58 ) Sean Davis - S/CB, Maryland (Deion Jones)
    3.89) Javon Hargrave - DT, S. Carolina St. (Nick Vannett)
    4.123) Jerald Hawkins - OT, LSU (Deandre Houston-Carson)
    6.220) Travis Feeny - OLB, Wash (Darius Jackson)
    7.227) Demarcus Ayers - WR, Hou (Graham Glasgow)
    7.246) Tyler Matakevich - OLB, Temple (Travis Feeney)


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •