Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

  1. #1
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    6,835

    Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

    I have no idea about the credibility of this website. You would think this would be big news if true and I haven't heard anything today. So, here it is, more conjecture probably...at least, I hope so...what a dumb@$$ Ben is...geesh.

    Potential Arrest Today

    Pappy


    1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

  2. #2
    Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    590

    Re: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    I have no idea about the credibility of this website. You would think this would be big news if true and I haven't heard anything today. So, here it is, more conjecture probably...at least, I hope so...what a dumb@$$ Ben is...geesh.

    Potential Arrest Today

    Pappy
    WOWSERS, is all I can say if this is true, however as you stated, one can only speculate about the source credibility. I guess we'll wait and see if a more credible source also reports on this. man o man.
    Black N' Gold Til' I'm Dead N' Cold...
    http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4...4060670100.jpg
    http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/107...lertowngal.jpg
    We don't have any cheerleaders but we do have a few of these \m/...

  3. #3

    Re: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

    Wow...I really hope that isn't true. The writer seems articulate...you never know. I wonder where he got this info. I also wonder why it has escaped the national media.

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,905

    Re: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

    Big Ben is a big idiot Pappy. Moving all of Ben's threads to All things NFL was a bad omen. If the multiple threads on Ben ugly up the board and get him moved to another section imagine what the FO is facing? Maybe those trade/cut scenarios aren't as crazy as they sound...

    Ben is definitely a wild one.

  5. #5

    Re: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Big Ben is a big idiot Pappy. Moving all of Ben's threads to All things NFL was a bad omen. If the multiple threads on Ben ugly up the board and get him moved to another section imagine what the FO is facing? Maybe those trade/cut scenarios aren't as crazy as they sound...

    Ben is definitely a wild one.
    If Ben gets arrested...will you throw a party?

  6. #6

    Re: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

    Monday at 9:15 PM ... no news is good news?

    Or maybe that writer was saying on some Monday Ben will be arrested. Not necessarily today. Or even next Monday. But watch out ... it'll be on a Monday.

    Kind of Nostredamus-like.


    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  7. #7

    Re: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    Monday at 9:15 PM ... no news is good news?

    Or maybe that writer was saying on some Monday Ben will be arrested. Not necessarily today. Or even next Monday. But watch out ... it'll be on a Monday.

    Kind of Nostredamus-like.
    I really hope you are right.

  8. #8
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,905

    Re: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Big Ben is a big idiot Pappy. Moving all of Ben's threads to All things NFL was a bad omen. If the multiple threads on Ben ugly up the board and get him moved to another section imagine what the FO is facing? Maybe those trade/cut scenarios aren't as crazy as they sound...

    Ben is definitely a wild one.
    If Ben gets arrested...will you throw a party?
    Yep... a pity party. First we miss the playoffs and now this?

  9. #9

    Re: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Big Ben is a big idiot Pappy. Moving all of Ben's threads to All things NFL was a bad omen. If the multiple threads on Ben ugly up the board and get him moved to another section imagine what the FO is facing? Maybe those trade/cut scenarios aren't as crazy as they sound...

    Ben is definitely a wild one.
    If Ben gets arrested...will you throw a party?
    Yep... a pity party. First we miss the playoffs and now this?
    Right. I know you are biting at the bit to see Dixon as our full time starter.

  10. #10
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,905

    Re: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Big Ben is a big idiot Pappy. Moving all of Ben's threads to All things NFL was a bad omen. If the multiple threads on Ben ugly up the board and get him moved to another section imagine what the FO is facing? Maybe those trade/cut scenarios aren't as crazy as they sound...

    Ben is definitely a wild one.
    If Ben gets arrested...will you throw a party?
    Yep... a pity party. First we miss the playoffs and now this?
    Right. I know you are biting at the bit to see Dixon as our full time starter.
    yeah, he really gives us the best chance to win.
    After the Baltimore game I wanted to trade Ben.

    Hell, I was the one who set Ben up with the girl in Georgia. I planned the whole thing.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •