Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steelers say they won't draft an elite quarterback

Re: Steelers say they won't draft an elite quarterback

H...I had already gotten married and was like...oh now you tell me! Seriously though I am lucky...married a small gal with small arms. Ok, I now officially think we are pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    H...I had already gotten married and was like...oh now you tell me! Seriously though I am lucky...married a small gal with small arms. Ok, I now officially think we are pigs.

as opposed to the unofficial way we were before?

here's to being lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    If Fordham's John Skelton does not get taken by a QB needy team on day two of the draft, I would be interested in him on day three.

unfortunately, there are a lot of QB needy teams in the NFL...

John Skelton, QB, Fordham (6-6, 243)

Physically, John Skelton has it all: He’s a tall, well-built prospect with a cannon for an arm and the ability to make any throw with ease at the next level. Plus, he’s a better athlete than given credit for and displays the coordination to maintain his balance when asked to make throws outside the pocket. However, the big question surrounding his game is his work ethic and willingness to put in the time to be great. Here’s my take on that: At Fordham, Skelton was so talented compared to everyone else that he didn’t need to put in the work to be successful; he was simply able to get by on his physical skill set. Does that mean he has a bad work ethic? No, it just means he was never asked to work particularly hard. He does need some time and development in order to ready himself for the next level – like any college quarterback -- however, after Jimmy Clausen and Sam Bradford come off the board, I wouldn’t have any problem selecting Skelton as the draft’s third quarterback prospect.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFL ... watch.html