Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steelers say they won't draft an elite quarterback

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Re: Steelers say they won't draft an elite quarterback

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by JTP53609
    if we wont draft an elite qb, i guess that means we are looking at tebow then...
    I just threw up a little in my mouth.

don't you guys think Tebow looks good in the Black & Gold?

not to mention Timmy's better half...

She looks good in any color.

But, of course, we all know that the pious Tebow never touched her, or even looked at her in an impure manner.

Hall of Famer

if we wont draft an elite qb, i guess that means we are looking at tebow then...
    One time, a few years back, I broke my jaw and had my mouth wired shut. For three months i could only consume foods from a blender or drink milk...so i drank a lot of milk. Then i slugged some milk that was expired and yes...threw up in my mouth. Since my jaw was wired shut, my only option was to reswallow to sour milk vomit. I hope it never really happens to you...
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel
    One time, a few years back, I broke my jaw and had my mouth wired shut. For three months i could only consume foods from a blender or drink milk...so i drank a lot of milk. Then i slugged some milk that was expired and yes...threw up in my mouth. Since my jaw was wired shut, my only option was to reswallow to sour milk vomit. I hope it never really happens to you...
    Yeah real nice...making me feel like ish.

If Ben really is arrested and ultimately suspended. That could certainly change the game.

thanks for sharing...

Legend

Dude...they gave me wire cutters when I broke mine...and instructions: if you feel like you're gonna puke START CUTTING!

For 6 weeks while I was in college I remained totally sober because I was so afraid of how much it would hurt to cut those wires, puke and have to get wired up again.

[quote=stlrz d]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Discipline of Steel":mfvclcyo
    Dude...they gave me wire cutters when I broke mine...and instructions: if you feel like you're gonna puke START CUTTING!

For 6 weeks while I was in college I remained totally sober because I was so afraid of how much it would hurt to cut those wires, puke and have to get wired up again.[/quote:mfvclcyo]

Not to mention you can die if you throw up in a mouth that is wired shut. Aspiration pneumonia from vomit=bad. For whatever reason the delicate lung tissues don't like acid.

Yeah very nice. But, something that might make yall feel better after seeing that is there is a high probability she will be a big girl after a couple kids...lol.

I had an OB/GYN tell me once...check out a girls arms before you marry her. If she is small but has big arms...run. I have never read that in a text book...but after observing for a number of years I think his theory holds water.

Pro Bowler

Yeah very nice. But, something that might make yall feel better after seeing that is there is a high probability she will be a big girl after a couple kids...lol.

I had an OB/GYN tell me once...check out a girls arms before you marry her. If she is small but has big arms...run. I have never read that in a text book...but after observing for a number of years I think his theory holds water.
    I did not even notice her big....arms

Shawn,

that is funny ****, i actually laughed out loud and my wife asked me what was so funny...

Thank God I married a small woman with small arms!