Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Big Ben to Lions for Stafford and the number 2 pick?

Pro Bowler

Re: Big Ben to Lions for Stafford and the number 2 pick?

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8
    Quote Originally Posted by JTP53609
    well I am sure many athletes go to the bar and get mobbed by many women, some have better judgement than others though, I am willing to bet that if I saw a Steeler at a bar and there were a bunch of gorgeous woman around him it would not be an uncommon site, or something they are not used to,
    I am guessing that woman do not mob ben like you made mention of the packers players, because he had sex with mcnulty and she looks like she got beat with an ugly stick.
    So the stories of him being mobbed by hotties in GA are false then?
    well chief, I am pretty sure I heard from a number of sources he had people "recruit" woman (or young ladies, some may of been 1 from the place he was at, so he actually sent his mob out, he gets the mcnulties flocking his way and that is just to fix televisions
    I think you need to re-read the stories, sport. They all say he was mobbed everywhere he went. That's the case with all these guys as soon as they're recognized as professional athletes with lots of money. Looks don't matter. It's all about the cash.

C.R.E.A.M. get the money...dolla dolla bill y'all.
    okay dude, your a genius, we should all be as smart as you, whatever you heard has to be the story because you have all the info

Legend

well I am sure many athletes go to the bar and get mobbed by many women, some have better judgement than others though, I am willing to bet that if I saw a Steeler at a bar and there were a bunch of gorgeous woman around him it would not be an uncommon site, or something they are not used to,
    I am guessing that woman do not mob ben like you made mention of the packers players, because he had sex with mcnulty and she looks like she got beat with an ugly stick.
    So the stories of him being mobbed by hotties in GA are false then?
    well chief, I am pretty sure I heard from a number of sources he had people "recruit" woman (or young ladies, some may of been 1 from the place he was at, so he actually sent his mob out, he gets the mcnulties flocking his way and that is just to fix televisions
    I think you need to re-read the stories, sport. They all say he was mobbed everywhere he went. That's the case with all these guys as soon as they're recognized as professional athletes with lots of money. Looks don't matter. It's all about the cash.

C.R.E.A.M. get the money...dolla dolla bill y'all.
    okay dude, your a genius, we should all be as smart as you, whatever you heard has to be the story because you have all the info
    Whoa dude, what's your problem? Why are you taking this so personally?

When this news first came out there were stories all over the net stating that Ben was being mobbed everywhere he went...even as he was walking down the street from one club to another.

Pro Bowler

back to the topic of the post. ridiculous idea i'm afraid. having said that, I'd love to see Ben shopped around just for the sheer enjoyment of watching the bungles, stains and rats all make a play for him. Trust me, if those teams thought they had a legitimate shot at Ben over the QB's they have now - they'd be all in. All those fans who trash him repeatedly would be creaming their jeans at the thought of Ben at the helm.

Then of course the Steelers would announce Ben is here to stay - treating cincy, stain and rat fans like a 2 am fat chick booty call - telling them to get the F out, there's a towel by the door.

Pro Bowler

no problem on my end, i just find it funny and kind of sickening the way people treat athletes and celebreties, I dont know, I have never really been into the whole "oh my gosh look over there its ...", perhaps because my uncle is Boomer Esiason or perhaps because I see them as every day humans

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter
    back to the topic of the post. ridiculous idea i'm afraid. having said that, I'd love to see Ben shopped around just for the sheer enjoyment of watching the bungles, stains and rats all make a play for him. Trust me, if those teams thought they had a legitimate shot at Ben over the QB's they have now - they'd be all in. All those fans who trash him repeatedly would be creaming their jeans at the thought of Ben at the helm.

Then of course the Steelers would announce Ben is here to stay - treating cincy, stain and rat fans like a 2 am fat chick booty call - telling them to get the F out, there's a towel by the door.
    All you AFC North bee-yotches...take my shots!!!

Pro Bowler

you know the steelers would not even think about trading him to any division rival, but you also know that al davis would give us at least 2 first round picks for him...relax, im not saying they woud or do it or think of doing it, im just saying

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

you know the steelers would not even think about trading him to any division rival, but you also know that al davis would give us at least 2 first round picks for him...relax, im not saying they woud or do it or think of doing it, im just saying
    Did Ben run a sub-4.4 40 or something?

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Did Ben run a sub-4.4 40 or something?

haha, no but if the numbers are fudged than Al will believe anything...