Thread: New Ben Rumor

Hall of Famer

New Ben Rumor

Who knows if it's true?

Guess Ben isn't into the golden shower stuff .......

http://www.nowpublic.com/sports/ben-...ccuser-pee-ben

Re: New Ben Rumor

If it is true that this young woman pissed herself during the incident it certainly lends her version of events much more credibility.

A jury will certainly believe that the reason she was in the bathroom in the first place was to use it.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJackGold
    If it is true that this young woman pissed herself during the incident it certainly lends her version of events much more credibility.

A jury will certainly believe that the reason she was in the bathroom in the first place was to use it.
    Or that she was so drunk, she peed herself. If she was that drunk, who would believe her Ben accusations?

Legend

If a chick is so drunk she pees on herself you need to be pretty drunk or a complete perv to have sexual contact with her. When a 20 year old college girl is super drunk and you are nursing a beer that isn't fair game IMO. I wonder how much blame can be put on her for being 20 and that drunk? I've had some drunk times in college, waking up next to a girl who asked the dreaded "what did we do last night" is frightening.

Is there a too drunk to be responsible or is that the girls way of not taking responsibility? I hate when a person "blacks out" but remembers all the important stuff that makes them the victim.

Hall of Famer

One can speculate on many scenarios if this latest revelation is true. Perhaps Ben didn't appreciate a bladder release and it resulted in a shove and a head bump?
    I am also surprised the girl's identity has not slipped out by now. I don't think it would take CIA-type investigation to reveal her ID.

I have no idea what the girl peeing herself has to do with Ben's innocence or guilt. It either means she was really drunk or has incontinence issues. Some women can lose control of bladder functions when aroused. Maybe she was really that drunk. Which opens up another can of worms...if she was that drunk...was she capable of giving sexual consent? Or maybe the bad man rapist scared the piss out of her. Who the heck knows. Besides the bump on her head and her story I have seen nothing else that impresses me.

Shoot maybe during the incident she peed herself...Ben jumped back...she fell back hit her head. He said something disgusted and she was embarassed enough to embarass him. Who even knows if the story is true.

If she was "that" drunk, can she legally give concent? I think they used to tell us in High School sex ed that in Canada you can't concent to sex if you're drunk (i.e. don't get a chick hammered and have sex with her because legally, it's rape).

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

R. Kelly would be so proud.