anyone else see it??
It was pretty jacked up, the way they are lumping him in with CONFIRMED abusers.

The segment was brief, but they spoke of a man that went into a bathroom and slugged on a woman and then started to FONDLE her. (they show camera tape of the assailant shaking off his hand, from slugging on the woman, out of the restroom) Then they bring up the allegations about PIG BEN immediately after!, as if he's already convicted or even charged. sickening media report.
They go on to give "TIPS" on what to do, in case you get assaulted in a restroom.

Shame, shame shame.

here is the link.
[url="http://www.insideedition.com/news/4147/"]http://www.insideedition.com/news/4147/[/url] ... acker.aspx

A Los Angeles a suspect was caught on camera following a 16-year-old girl into a McDonald's bathroom. Her screams scared him off.

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger allegedly sexually assaulted a 20-year-old college student in the bathroom of a bar. He says it was consensual and no crime was committed.

And in New York last week, a construction worker was accused of brutally attacking a woman in the bathroom of a popular nightspot, all because she refused to dance with him.

Police say 30-year-old Mbarek Lafrem followed a nurse into the ladies' room, broke down the stall door and beat her mercilessly, even slamming her head into the toilet.

Surveillance video taken minutes after the alleged attack shows the suspect, who claims he acted in self defense, shaking his hand as if in pain.

He allegedly beat her so severely that he broke her eye socket, broke her nose, her jaw, her skull.

So what should you do if you're attacked in a restroom? Experts say the most important thing is to fight back and take control.

"Fighting back is very important. 95 percent of the time, if you fight back, you'll walk away with little or no injury," says women's safety advocate Steve Kardian says.

Kardian showed INSIDE EDITION's Megan Alexander some basic self defense tips that could help keep you safe.

He says if a man follows you into the ladies' room, make some noise and defend yourself.

"Boom, and you can hit me. Go right to the knee. Good. But if the guy grabs you, sit your heels right to the ground. Once you go to the ground, from there you can kick all my vulnerable points: my groin, my face, my nose, my stomach. Once I'm disabled, you'll get up and you'll run out," Kardian says.

And he says almost any object in the room can be used to fend off an attack.

He says these techniques can even work in the confined space of a stall.

"Sit, bring your knees up, and kick, kick, kick, kick!" says Kardian

Just remember the number one rule: Make a lot of noise, and don't be a victim.