Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Don't give up on RB Frank "The Tank" Summers just yet

  1. #11
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Don't give up on RB Frank "The Tank" Summers just yet

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    I've never expected anything from Summers. Any positive would surprise me.
    How 'bout we start a "Positives about Frank the Tank" thread? You know, like the ones for Ben.
    1. He's big
    2. Has a body like the Bus
    3. He's never fumbled at the goal line in Indy
    4. He got injured in his first season - could be Mendy deja vu
    5. He's elusive - avoids blocking people
    6. Did I mention he's big?

  2. #12
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Don't give up on RB Frank "The Tank" Summers just yet

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    I've never expected anything from Summers. Any positive would surprise me.
    How 'bout we start a "Positives about Frank the Tank" thread? You know, like the ones for Ben.
    1. He's big
    2. Has a body like the Bus
    3. He's never fumbled at the goal line in Indy
    4. He got injured in his first season - could be Mendy deja vu
    5. He's elusive - avoids blocking people
    6. Did I mention he's big?
    7. He's got a cool nickname that makes you think about Will Ferrell streaking
    8. I've heard that he's pretty big too


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  3. #13
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Don't give up on RB Frank "The Tank" Summers just yet

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    I've never expected anything from Summers. Any positive would surprise me.
    How 'bout we start a "Positives about Frank the Tank" thread? You know, like the ones for Ben.
    1. He's big
    2. Has a body like the Bus
    3. He's never fumbled at the goal line in Indy
    4. He got injured in his first season - could be Mendy deja vu
    5. He's elusive - avoids blocking people
    6. Did I mention he's big?
    7. He's got a cool nickname that makes you think about Will Ferrell streaking
    8. I've heard that he's pretty big too
    9. He's never dropped a duece in anyone's closet
    10. He's got a large head
    11. Tanks could destroy Busses
    12. Ben allegedly promised to get him his first SuperBowl last year, but since Tank got hurt, Ben decided to wait a year
    13. Ben got in trouble taking a Bus to GA. He shoulda taken the Tank instead.

  4. #14
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Don't give up on RB Frank "The Tank" Summers just yet

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    I've never expected anything from Summers. Any positive would surprise me.
    How 'bout we start a "Positives about Frank the Tank" thread? You know, like the ones for Ben.
    1. He's big
    2. Has a body like the Bus
    3. He's never fumbled at the goal line in Indy
    4. He got injured in his first season - could be Mendy deja vu
    5. He's elusive - avoids blocking people
    6. Did I mention he's big?
    7. He's got a cool nickname that makes you think about Will Ferrell streaking
    8. I've heard that he's pretty big too
    9. He's never dropped a duece in anyone's closet
    10. He's got a large head
    11. Tanks could destroy Busses
    12. Ben allegedly promised to get him his first SuperBowl last year, but since Tank got hurt, Ben decided to wait a year
    13. Ben got in trouble taking a Bus to GA. He shoulda taken the Tank instead.
    Now the shower is a whole different story! :P
    Ben almost "Tanked" in GA.

    14. He makes great fodder for forum discussion.
    15. He's never fumbled ... I think ... at least as a Steeler.

  5. #15
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Re: Don't give up on RB Frank "The Tank" Summers just yet

    A herniated disc sounds bad, but the article makes it seem as though he is medically fine. That is the only thing that concerns me about Summers. I felt WAY too much was made about a handful of ineffective blocks, his rookie year.

    He acknowledges in this piece that it is the little details that need work, and I certainly don't rule it out that he would become a very effective and even lethal blocker with maturity.

    I love the man's attitude. I certainly will be pulling for him.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •