Re: Does signing Foote mean no LB in Round 1
How about Spiller is a better player than you mention and will make the biggest impact as a rookie? If you are looking at impact as a rookie then drop Haden, Spoon and McClain because they won't play.
Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
Slap your mouth for even mentioning Pouncey in the same thread as the other players you list. The guy is a mid Round 2 pick at best based on talent.
Williams would actually give me a few seconds pause to think before I selected Spiller.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State