Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dennis Dixon = Aaron Rodgers

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Dennis Dixon = Aaron Rodgers

Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler
    Sorry, but I think you are talking like a crazy person.
    Agreed while I like Dixon I don't see him ever developing into a franchise QB. He very well could be serviceable...maybe even good. But, I don't see the natural skill set that would allow a frachise to build around him.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

[sarcasm]We should trade Ben for a fullback, a 6th round pick in 2011, and a conditional pick in 2012!!![/sarcasm]
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Agreed while I like Dixon I don't see him ever developing into a franchise QB. He very well could be serviceable...maybe even good. But, I don't see the natural skill set that would allow a frachise to build around him.
    I have a sneaking suspicion NW's comment was in reference to more than Dixon = Rodgers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Actually, it was in response to the whole post. I can't believe that some people are ready to run Ben out of town when he has never even been charged with any crime of any sort. Cutting or trading Ben to "allow" Dixon to become our franchise QB is insane. We are short two Lombardi's without Ben.

Legend

User Info Menu

Actually, it was in response to the whole post. I can't believe that some people are ready to run Ben out of town when he has never even been charged with any crime of any sort. Cutting or trading Ben to "allow" Dixon to become our franchise QB is insane. We are short two Lombardi's without Ben.

$$$

couldn't have said it better myself...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I knew that.

[quote=stlrz d]
    Quote Originally Posted by "NW Steeler":1wfxau5f
    I have a sneaking suspicion NW's comment was in reference to more than Dixon = Rodgers. [/quote:1wfxau5f]

Legend

User Info Menu

Very correct. No doubt Ben makes really stupid decisions but as pointed out he has not been charged or convicted of ANYTHING.

I have to wonder if the folks willing to run Ben out of town would like there bosses to fire them if they did nothing wrong and were just accused of something? Would you be so willing to see your own lives and careers ruined if you never had anything proven that you did something wrong other than make bad choices?

I think too many people are more worried abouth the grief they get or read on message boards than letting justice run its course.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Dennis Dixon = Aaron Rogers?

Dennis Dixon > Aaron Rogers

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

[quote=stlrz d]
    Quote Originally Posted by "NW Steeler":25uyhjll
    I knew that.

[quote=stlrz d]
    Quote Originally Posted by "NW Steeler":25uyhjll
    I have a sneaking suspicion NW's comment was in reference to more than Dixon = Rodgers. [/quote:25uyhjll][/quote:25uyhjll]

I guess I should learn how to read! I missed one word...

Rookie

User Info Menu

My God.

Some people will throw anything up on a message board....

I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.