Thread: FORE!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

FORE!!!!!!

Whoooo hoooo! Great weather today...got to break out the sticks and head to the driving range!

I've got just over two weeks until my bro and I road trip down to FLA to hang out with my other bro for a week...and golf is on the agenda!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: FORE!!!!!!

Sweet sounds like a blast!. Always great to taking some time off and hanging with family. I'm looking forward to burning some food the grill again now that the Sun is out again!
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Legend

User Info Menu

I can't believe I'm actually sore from hitting a bucket of balls. I guess 3 months without swinging a club will do that to an old man like me.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    I can't believe I'm actually sore from hitting a bucket of balls. I guess 3 months without swinging a club will do that to an old man like me.
    It's better than being sore after playing a round of Wii Golf with your kid. :P
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    It's better than being sore after playing a round of Wii Golf with your kid. :P
    Maybe you should try [url=http://wiifit.com/]this[/url]?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Played for the first time in 2 years.... boy I hit a huge number.... no consistency in my swing whatsoever... but the day was absolutely beautiful; 70 degrees with a nice 5-10 mile per hour wind and sunny, sunny, sunny!!!! Hit two 300+ yard drives.... can really open it up on the par 5's (with a slight dog leg left... can't get that natural fade out of my long clubs when I haven't played in a while).

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAsian
    Played for the first time in 2 years.... boy I hit a huge number.... no consistency in my swing whatsoever... but the day was absolutely beautiful; 70 degrees with a nice 5-10 mile per hour wind and sunny, sunny, sunny!!!! Hit two 300+ yard drives.... can really open it up on the par 5's (with a slight dog leg left... can't get that natural fade out of my long clubs when I haven't played in a while).
    My brother and I are road tripping it down your way on April 3rd. Got another bro who lives in Port Saint Lucie...will be spending 6 or 7 days down there.

Golf, peacock bass fishing and the beach...that's the agenda so far..............yes sir!!!

silver & black

Me and a buddy from work played hookie yesterday and played 18 at the local course. I shot 77... pretty happy with that!