Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: FORE!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    FORE!!!!!!

    Whoooo hoooo! Great weather today...got to break out the sticks and head to the driving range!

    I've got just over two weeks until my bro and I road trip down to FLA to hang out with my other bro for a week...and golf is on the agenda!

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer costanza2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: FORE!!!!!!

    Sweet sounds like a blast!. Always great to taking some time off and hanging with family. I'm looking forward to burning some food the grill again now that the Sun is out again!
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  3. #3
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: FORE!!!!!!

    I can't believe I'm actually sore from hitting a bucket of balls. I guess 3 months without swinging a club will do that to an old man like me.

  4. #4
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    22,014

    Re: FORE!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    I can't believe I'm actually sore from hitting a bucket of balls. I guess 3 months without swinging a club will do that to an old man like me.
    It's better than being sore after playing a round of Wii Golf with your kid. :P

  5. #5
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: FORE!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    I can't believe I'm actually sore from hitting a bucket of balls. I guess 3 months without swinging a club will do that to an old man like me.
    It's better than being sore after playing a round of Wii Golf with your kid. :P
    Maybe you should try this?


  6. #6
    Hall of Famer AngryAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,014

    Re: FORE!!!!!!

    Played for the first time in 2 years.... boy I hit a huge number.... no consistency in my swing whatsoever... but the day was absolutely beautiful; 70 degrees with a nice 5-10 mile per hour wind and sunny, sunny, sunny!!!! Hit two 300+ yard drives.... can really open it up on the par 5's (with a slight dog leg left... can't get that natural fade out of my long clubs when I haven't played in a while).

  7. #7
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: FORE!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryAsian
    Played for the first time in 2 years.... boy I hit a huge number.... no consistency in my swing whatsoever... but the day was absolutely beautiful; 70 degrees with a nice 5-10 mile per hour wind and sunny, sunny, sunny!!!! Hit two 300+ yard drives.... can really open it up on the par 5's (with a slight dog leg left... can't get that natural fade out of my long clubs when I haven't played in a while).
    My brother and I are road tripping it down your way on April 3rd. Got another bro who lives in Port Saint Lucie...will be spending 6 or 7 days down there.

    Golf, peacock bass fishing and the beach...that's the agenda so far..............yes sir!!!

  8. #8
    silver & black
    Guest

    Re: FORE!!!!!!

    Me and a buddy from work played hookie yesterday and played 18 at the local course. I shot 77... pretty happy with that!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •