Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Browns sign Jake Delhomme after trading for Seneca Wallace

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Browns sign Jake Delhomme after trading for Seneca Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel
    <shaking my head>

Sux, I liked Brady Queen as the Brown's QB. Lets hope nobody even suggests he come to Pittsburgh as an insurance policy for Big Ben.
    I like Delhomme even better!!
    So do I.

The truly amazing thing is that Delhomme is going to make something close to $20 million this year. He had $12 million guaranteed from Carolina, plus $7 million and change from the Browns.

Rookie

User Info Menu

You will really have a difficult time convincing me that Seneca Wallace and Jake Delhomme are an upgrade over Derek Anderson and Brady Quinn...

That's just a parade of suck...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yea, they gotta be looking at QB in round 1. No question..
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    <shaking my head>

Sux, I liked Brady Queen as the Brown's QB. Lets hope nobody even suggests he come to Pittsburgh as an insurance policy for Big Ben.
    So do I.

The truly amazing thing is that Delhomme is going to make something close to $20 million this year. He had $12 million guaranteed from Carolina, plus $7 million and change from the Browns.
    With 8 TD's and 18 picks last season plus a 59.4 QB rating Delhomme should
    head straight to jail for robbery.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ok, I guess we get to start the 2010 season 2-0.

I mean, we would NEVER lose to the Browns right?

Now that they have Delhomme, it's a guaranteed lock to win.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    <shaking my head>

So do I.

With 8 TD's and 18 picks last season plus a 59.4 QB rating Delhomme should
    head straight to jail for robbery.
    I had an interview in Charlotte and my friend gave me the scoop on Delhomme.

Jake is dating the owners daughter. The owner was really sick and his son was in charge. The son is the one who signed off on the new Delhomme deal after 6 INT's in his last game. When the Father was healthy enough to run the team the first thing he did was get rid of Delhomme.

I always thought Jake had something on the owner to get that new deal.. I just never thought it would be his daughter and her brother. Jake may suck at football but he knows how to play the game...
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

I think Delhomme is married with a couple of kids.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I think Delhomme is married with a couple of kids.
    Then my friend has some explaining to do... or Delhomme is cheating.

Damn...It really sounded legit, I can't see how his on field performance could get him that contract.

Ruthless I did a google search amd found out that is indeed a running joke like Kordell in the park. I guess it made perfect sense because Jake is so terrible there had to be a scandal behind the extension.

Come to think of it, this same friend also told me about the Kordell rumor... When I told him about the info I get from all PS board he almost sh@tted on himself. His brother coached for the Ravens, would have coached for the Bills but his connect was fired, and he coaches college ball so he gets some pretty good info. His rumor info sucks though.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"