Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt or George Clooney ?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Brad Pitt or George Clooney ?

What if it was Brad Pitt or George Clooney that hit on these girls, would they have been so ticked off ? I mean, what if Ben was some heart throb of a guy that the girls love, would they still be insulted ?
    Any girls on this site to make comment ? Is Ben considered good looking to the girls ?

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Brad Pitt or George Clooney ?

Would Brad or George say "'All you bitches, take my shots" in this scenario?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I hardly think so.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Where did this get moved too and why ?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Would Brad or George say "'All you bitches, take my shots" in this scenario?

I doubt it. I could see Ben Affleck saying that though.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig
    To the "Around the NFL" forum with every other Ben thread. There is a sticked thread in the Steeler Talk talk forum in which the rationale behind moving the Ben threads is discussed.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig
    To the "Around the NFL" forum with every other Ben thread. There is a sticked thread in the Steeler Talk talk forum in which the rationale behind moving the Ben threads is discussed.
    Seems pretty self explanatory to me.
    Trolls are people too.

Backup

User Info Menu

So in other words, if Ben was Super Hunk, these charges would not be upon him ? I can see that because good looking people get better perks in life.

They get the good jobs
    Second helpings offered to them at dinner
    Traffic tickets hardly ever happen
    Date more
    More love life
    Treated more friendly
    Everyone laughs at their jokes
    Seats are offered to them at church, social functions, etc.
    Flittering always happens to them.
    Popular, good looking people are always out doing stuff.

Yep, if Ben was a tad better looking, these chicks would have felt honored probably.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN
    So in other words, if Ben was Super Hunk, these charges would not be upon him ? I can see that because good looking people get better perks in life.

They get the good jobs
    Second helpings offered to them at dinner
    Traffic tickets hardly ever happen
    Date more
    More love life
    Treated more friendly
    Everyone laughs at their jokes
    Seats are offered to them at church, social functions, etc.
    Flittering always happens to them.
    Popular, good looking people are always out doing stuff.

Yep, if Ben was a tad better looking, these chicks would have felt honored probably.
    Yeah...it's been a tough life for me.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think a lot is judged on looks even in death people comment about looks. How many times have you heard, " it's a shame he or she died, they were so beautiful. " I've heard that many of times at the funeral home.

I guess at my funeral people will walk up to the casket and say, " fezziwig was getting a little chunky, thinning of the hair and doesn't have a very good tan, he was just asking for it, he really had it coming. " Maybe the nice people will at least say, " did fezzy get his suit a JC. Pennys ? "