Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

Legend

User Info Menu

Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

I have no idea about the credibility of this website. You would think this would be big news if true and I haven't heard anything today. So, here it is, more conjecture probably...at least, I hope so...what a dumb@$$ Ben is...geesh.

[url=http://socyberty.com/people/ben-roethlisberger-formally-arrested]Potential Arrest Today[/url]

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: Found this out in Cyberspace...but...

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    I have no idea about the credibility of this website. You would think this would be big news if true and I haven't heard anything today. So, here it is, more conjecture probably...at least, I hope so...what a dumb@$$ Ben is...geesh.

[url=http://socyberty.com/people/ben-roethlisberger-formally-arrested]Potential Arrest Today[/url]

Pappy
    WOWSERS, is all I can say if this is true, however as you stated, one can only speculate about the source credibility. I guess we'll wait and see if a more credible source also reports on this. man o man.
    Black N' Gold Til' I'm Dead N' Cold...
    [url=http://img203.imageshack.us/i/32023126285034060670100.jpg/]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4...4060670100.jpg[/url]
    [url=http://img19.imageshack.us/i/steelertowngal.jpg/]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/107...lertowngal.jpg[/url]
    We don't have any cheerleaders but we do have a few of these \m/...

Legend

User Info Menu

Wow...I really hope that isn't true. The writer seems articulate...you never know. I wonder where he got this info. I also wonder why it has escaped the national media.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Big Ben is a big idiot Pappy. Moving all of Ben's threads to All things NFL was a bad omen. If the multiple threads on Ben ugly up the board and get him moved to another section imagine what the FO is facing? Maybe those trade/cut scenarios aren't as crazy as they sound...

Ben is definitely a wild one.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Big Ben is a big idiot Pappy. Moving all of Ben's threads to All things NFL was a bad omen. If the multiple threads on Ben ugly up the board and get him moved to another section imagine what the FO is facing? Maybe those trade/cut scenarios aren't as crazy as they sound...

If Ben gets arrested...will you throw a party?
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Monday at 9:15 PM ... no news is good news?

Or maybe that writer was saying on some Monday Ben will be arrested. Not necessarily today. Or even next Monday. But watch out ... it'll be on a Monday.

Kind of Nostredamus-like.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    Monday at 9:15 PM ... no news is good news?

Or maybe that writer was saying on some Monday Ben will be arrested. Not necessarily today. Or even next Monday. But watch out ... it'll be on a Monday.

Kind of Nostredamus-like.
    I really hope you are right.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn

Yep... a pity party. First we miss the playoffs and now this?

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Right. I know you are biting at the bit to see Dixon as our full time starter.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Right. I know you are biting at the bit to see Dixon as our full time starter.
    yeah, he really gives us the best chance to win.
    After the Baltimore game I wanted to trade Ben.

Hell, I was the one who set Ben up with the girl in Georgia. I planned the whole thing.