Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brad Pitt or George Clooney ?

Re: Brad Pitt or George Clooney ?

fezziwig had it coming, look out for that tsunami!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!

I'm far from that fat and old by the way.
    I do have less hair. Everytime I put on a turtle neck I look like a can of roll on deoderant.
    " We'll do the same thing we always do, we'll take every situation from week to week and do what we think is best for that week and evaluate it on that basis.. If cheating will give us the edge as it has always done then, we will continue to cheat. " Bill Belichick

Starter

Okay, female response here:

First, I don't think Ben is ugly, but he doesn't do a whole lot for me. He's too
    chunky in the face, appearance-wise. Not that I'd toss his asc out of bed over it though.

Personality-wise, I find the perception that he's stand-offish to be a complete turn off.

And, if Brad Pitt, and lesser so George Clooney, were to call out obscenities to a bunch of women, I would definitely find it a turn off.

I'm a Johnny Depp fan at the moment myself...I mean, gimmee a break...not many guys can make frizzy red hair, white eyelashes and a gap between their teeth look hot!

Somehow I think he could actually pull off the "shots" comments given the whole Jack Sparrow character thing though!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...URES/NCFAN.jpg

"18 and D'OH!" ---headline on NFL.com 2/5/08

Quote Originally Posted by NC Steeler Fan
    Okay, female response here:

First, I don't think Ben is ugly, but he doesn't do a whole lot for me. He's too
    chunky in the face, appearance-wise. Not that I'd toss his asc out of bed over it though.

Personality-wise, I find the perception that he's stand-offish to be a complete turn off.

And, if Brad Pitt, and lesser so George Clooney, were to call out obscenities to a bunch of women, I would definitely find it a turn off.

I'm a Johnny Depp fan at the moment myself...I mean, gimmee a break...not many guys can make frizzy red hair, white eyelashes and a gap between their teeth look hot!

Somehow I think he could actually pull off the "shots" comments given the whole Jack Sparrow character thing though!

ha ! i like the jack sparrow comment and i'm sure your right.
    " We'll do the same thing we always do, we'll take every situation from week to week and do what we think is best for that week and evaluate it on that basis.. If cheating will give us the edge as it has always done then, we will continue to cheat. " Bill Belichick

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser

fezziwig had it coming, look out for that tsunami!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!

The dude in that photo is a prime candidate for "Crack Spackle," coming to stores near you!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwCPhHezc-o

See, there is even a picture of saggy shorts on the net but why, isn't there a photo of the 20 year old girl ? With all the media coverage and whatever, why hasn't anyone leaked a picture of this chick ? Something isn't right about all this ?