Thread: Ben in Tons of Pics

Legend

Ben in Tons of Pics

If Ben wasn't a nice guy, would he be in so many pics with smiles on his face?

There's so many pics out there that seem to point to the fact that Ben's going out of his way to be nice to people.

Not sure what this has to do with anything? But it seems those insinuating that he's not a nice guy could be wrong.

Legend

Re: Ben in Tons of Pics

Quote Originally Posted by flippy

There's so many pics out there that seem to point to the fact that Ben's going out of his way to be nice to people.

Not sure what this has to do with anything? But it seems those insinuating that he's not a nice guy could be wrong.
    Imagine being asked to take 10 times the amount he does... He is the franchise QB of the largest football nation in the world.

If he said yes to everyone he wouldn't get anywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by flippy

And that is supported by what alot of people said about Ben that night. It was a couple girls stories they decided to latch onto and make fact.

I agree that these high profile people get limited private time. The fact is, you still need to do stuff in a polite way. Just say,, I'd love to stop and talk, get a photo or whatever but, I'm running behind and every second counts and thank you for understanding.

I remember my buddy that used to get all the chicks and I asked him how he does it. He said he just tries to be nice, honest and sincere.

I thought WOW ! Being nice, honest and sincere is just sneaky enough to work !

We would hit the dance clubs and I heard him ask a girl to dance and she turned him down and he said, " thanks for being polite. " He said that after getting rejected and I couldn't believe it. When I would get rejected I usually said, " okay, I'll tell Mr. Reynolds your not available. " Or I would ask, " I guess sex is probably out of the question too ? "

I started doing it his way by saying, " thanks for being polite. " After that, 95 % of the times the girls would see that I wasn't a sex driven creep and decide to dance with me. Of course they were way off because I was so sex driven but just not a creep .