Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIP Partier Tells Story

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

VIP Partier Tells Story

MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga. -- A young woman told Channel 4 Action News on Friday that she was one of about 20 who partied with Ben Roethlisberger at the Capital City nightclub last week on the night that a female college student told police she was sexually assaulted by the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback.

"Everyone keeps talking about how nice he was. He was not nice," the woman said.

She told reporter Ari Hait that people who were with Roethlisberger invited her into the VIP area of the club in Milledgeville, Ga. She said the quarterback hit on her there and she found him to be arrogant, so she left.

"He bought a round of shots for girls and said, 'All you bitches, take my shots,' and I got pissed because that's very rude and disrespectful to call girls a bunch of bitches," she said.

The woman said that, before she left, she saw Roethlisberger with the woman who would eventually become his accuser. She didn't think anything of it until the next morning when she heard about the accusations.

Look for updates on this page and hear the woman's story tonight on WTAE Channel 4 Action News at 5 p.m.

Roethlisberger has not been charged with any crimes. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is continuing to investigate the 20-year-old woman's claims of what happened to her in the early-morning hours of March 5.

Hait reported that Roethlisberger has hired private investigator Charles Mittelstadt, who has worked on behalf of Baltimore Ravens star Ray Lewis and rapper T.I. in the past. Also working for Roethlisberger is attorney Ed Garland, who represented Lewis on a murder charge in 2000 that was eventually dropped.

Mittelstadt told Channel 4 Action News on Friday that his team is looking into every aspect of the woman's allegation, including her sobriety on the night in question.

[url="http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/sports/22822650/detail.html"]http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/spo ... etail.html[/url]

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: VIP Partier Tells Story

Quote Originally Posted by JAR
    "He bought a round of shots for girls and said, 'All you bitches, take my shots,' and I got pissed because that's very rude and disrespectful to call girls a bunch of bitches," she said.

All you bitches take my shots? really?..

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott

I know, but kids use the word bitch differently these days. My 19 year old daughter and all of her friends call each other bitches.

Starter

User Info Menu

I know, but kids use the word bitch differently these days. My 19 year old daughter and all of her friends call each other bitches.

just doesnt sound like something Ben would say....dont really know how i qualify that...just seems a bit out of place....

Legend

User Info Menu

Now that Ben has a PI involved anyone saying anything without an attorney is potentially asking for trouble. They need to ensure that someone can corroborate what was said or they'll find themselves all fair game to the investigator's microscope. If it was said, that's fine, if it wasn't these guys will tear this college kids apart.

All the investigator needs is one woman to say Ben was a complete gentleman and the accuser and her friend now look like idiots even if Ben used the "B" word when referring to all the ladies at the party.

Pappy

The 2024 Pittsburgh Steeler draft

1.20 - Troy Fautanu, T, Washington
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia
    3.84 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.98 - Payton Wilson, LB, UNC
    4.119 - Mason McCprmick, OG, S. Dakota St
    7.178 - Logan Lee, DT, Iowa
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It's different when you know each other. It's also different when it's a girl saying to a girl versus a guy to a girl.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The testimony of this girl is difficult to discern. Obviously there is a tendency to back her school mates. So is it made up to make the accusation credible or does it represent reality? And if it does represent reality, whose reality? It may have come across rude to her but Ben meant it light-heartedly (although thoughtlessly). He was probably a bit inebriated, I would think.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Wonder if the 20 year old is one of the bitches, I mean girls, he brought shots for?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Wonder if the 20 year old is one of the bitches, I mean girls, he brought shots for?
    She may have actually been categorized with the beyotches. I heard Ben makes a distinction.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    ...He was probably a bit inebriated, I would think.
    I thought reports said Ben wasn't drinking? maybe nursing a beer or two? "take my shots all you bitches" sounds like drunk frat boy talk...

and why isnt the word "bitches" censored but "DicK" LeBeau is?....sexist message board...i am suing someone over this.....