Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: VIP Partier Tells Story

Legend

Re: VIP Partier Tells Story

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    I'm not taking what you say personally I'm just asking why you felt the need to try to be dig at board members over this discussion. It's juvenile...

You are trying to label anyone who criticizes or questions Ben as a female and anyone who defends him as a man.

It's a weak argument.... and guy with weak arguments have limp wrist, real men wait for facts amd present strong arguments. LOL...
    What you are doing is dramatizing the situation. I said you gossip like chicks and you are turning it into a monumental display of juvenille behavior and some great slam on your manhood. This feels very familiar...oh yeah...like arguing with the wife.
    what you are doing is trying to make the story about us when it's about Ben.

nice try

What I'm doing is trying to have an intelligent discussion based on facts rather than anxious feelings of impending doom.
    we are talking about BJ's, devil shirts and used girls for one night stands getting offended in a public bathrooms after slipping and hitting their head.

Intelligent convo went out the window along time ago dude...

This is why we are all frustrated.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

I'm not taking what you say personally I'm just asking why you felt the need to try to be dig at board members over this discussion. It's juvenile...

You are trying to label anyone who criticizes or questions Ben as a female and anyone who defends him as a man.

It's a weak argument.... and guy with weak arguments have limp wrist, real men wait for facts amd present strong arguments. LOL...
    What you are doing is dramatizing the situation. I said you gossip like chicks and you are turning it into a monumental display of juvenille behavior and some great slam on your manhood. This feels very familiar...oh yeah...like arguing with the wife.
    what you are doing is trying to make the story about us when it's about Ben.

nice try

What I'm doing is trying to have an intelligent discussion based on facts rather than anxious feelings of impending doom.
    we are talking about BJ's, devil shirts and used girls for one night stands getting offended in a public bathrooms after slipping and hitting their head.

Intelligent convo went out the window along time ago dude...

This is why we are all frustrated.
    I feel ya. I really do. I haven't been this frustrated with a player in a long time...probably ever. I think I'm going through the stages of grief...

Denial
    Pain/Guilt
    Anger...that's right where I am right now...I'm pissed.

Crap the next one is depression.

I feel ya. I really do. I haven't been this frustrated with a player in a long time...probably ever. I think I'm going through the stages of grief...

Denial
    Pain/Guilt

Eh, don't let it bother you, the players come and go and you'll still be a fan. The former players for the most part could care less, they collected a paycheck and had a good time. Some care about the Steelers and others don't (most don't), Ben will probably fall in the middle somewhere when it's all said and done. Enjoy it, celebrate it, love it, but don't sweat it, it's not worth it.

Steeler football has never been so exciting as it is right now and the reason is Ben. I've never looked forward to games like I do when I know Ben is playing, he's exciting, infuriating and devilishly deadly and that's only in one series. He makes my adrenaline pump and I'm an adrenaline junkie, but, I learned a long time ago after the game is over, well, the game is over and it's time to get back to reality. Ben just makes my entertainment dollar worth a lot more.

Pappy

1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

Quote Originally Posted by papillon

Denial
    Pain/Guilt

Eh, don't let it bother you, the players come and go and you'll still be a fan. The former players for the most part could care less, they collected a paycheck and had a good time. Some care about the Steelers and others don't (most don't), Ben will probably fall in the middle somewhere when it's all said and done. Enjoy it, celebrate it, love it, but don't sweat it, it's not worth it.

Steeler football has never been so exciting as it is right now and the reason is Ben. I've never looked forward to games like I do when I know Ben is playing, he's exciting, infuriating and devilishly deadly and that's only in one series. He makes my adrenaline pump and I'm an adrenaline junkie, but, I learned a long time ago after the game is over, well, the game is over and it's time to get back to reality. Ben just makes my entertainment dollar worth a lot more.

Pappy
    Well said Pappy

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.