Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VIP Partier Tells Story

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: VIP Partier Tells Story

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    All you bitches take my shots! Was he talking about liquor or his liquid?

He has to settle. Unless this girl has previous false accusations I don't see how he wins this case.
    Based on what evidence? The fact that you would like to see our QB go down in a cloud of smoke so Dixon can lead this team to "victory"?
    "all you bitches..."
    I'm sure you do.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Shawn.

No one on here said they hoped or predicted Ben would have a sexual assualt charge this off season.

Stop running around here trying to victimize those who comment on the situation.
    First you called us chicks for gossiping on a message board, then we were jealous of Ben, then we preached against SA because we had first hand knowledge of it, then you called men out for appreciating half naked women in sigs...

Your Jedi mind tricks do not work on this board... we are not sexual assaulters, pigs and or villains. We are Steeler fans commenting on the franchise QB with 2 SA accusations.

So.…

All you bitches take my shots.. or AYBTMS so I don't offend...
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Shawn.

No one on here said they hoped or predicted Ben would have a sexual assualt charge this off season.

Stop running around here trying to victimize those who comment on the situation.
    First you called us chicks for gossiping on a message board, then we were jealous of Ben, then we preached against SA because we had first hand knowledge of it, then you called men out for appreciating half naked women in sigs...

Your Jedi mind tricks do not work on this board... we are not sexual assaulters, pigs and or villains. We are Steeler fans commenting on the franchise QB with 2 SA accusations.

So.…

All you bitches take my shots.. or AYBTMS so I don't offend...
    Uh huh...well I have clarified my position and this will be the last time I do so. The only people I have issue with are the people that have called Ben a rapist without a shread of evidence. It should be debated...talked about etc. But convicting a man of a crime without evidence stinks something bad. As for quoting my lines without context to make a point...well that fits for you. I have no issue with girls in sigs. What I have an issue is with someone preaching about "piggery" while having a half naked chick half his age in his sig. As for gossiping like hens...yep I stand by that. I have never seen grown men gossip about other grown men without facts. Men discuss facts...or ideas. Women discuss speculation and what Sue might be doing behind closed doors with Jim. If you feel "victimized" because of that I don't know what to say.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yinzerdude
    Physically Ben might be 28 years old but after all of those concussions he's suffered I'm guessing that mentally he has a brain similar to that of a 42 year-old man going through a mid-life crisis.
    Or a 14 boy going through puberty and dealing with hormonal changes.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Questioning ones manhood on an Internet chat board? Hilarious...

Shawn you have speculated on what may have gone down as well. You can't get on a chat board and call other guys women because they aren't discussing a scandal the way you want them to. For some reason you always get personal when someone doesn't agree with you.

Some are going to the left, others to the right and a few are acting like it's business as usual. I've never questioned your manhood for giving Ben the benefit of the doubt. No one has said you may have experience with late night skullduggery..(Tyson) because you don't think Ben did anything wrong.

Can you produce on post where someone on here convicted Ben of a crime? He has been convicted of poor judgment.. No one has called him a rapist.

AYBTMS

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Questioning ones manhood on an Internet chat board? Hilarious...

Saying some men are acting like chicks in regards to this situation isn't questioning manhood. It's saying you gossip like chicks. If I wanted to insult your manhood I could be alot more creative. It's an observation and I'm sorry you took it so personal.

Shawn you have speculated on what may have gone down as well. You can't get on a chat board and call other guys women because they aren't discussing a scandal the way you want them to. For some reason you always get personal when someone doesn't agree with you.

I have speculated on what we know. For instance we know it was a unisex bathroom with a lock. You can deduce with those facts. But, what I'm not saying is Ben is guilty or innocent. I don't believe he raped anyone but I could be wrong. Could he have done something he shouldn't have? Wouldn't shock me. Could this just be a gold digger looking for a buck...that's a good possibility as well. These are possibilities. What I'm not doing is convicting a man of a crime without facts.

Some are going to the left, others to the right and a few are acting like it's business as usual. I've never questioned your manhood for giving Ben the benefit of the doubt. No one has said you may have experience with late night skullduggery..(Tyson) because you don't think Ben did anything wrong.

Still on this manhood thing...it must have hurt you personally or something. I said you gossip like chicks. If the shoe fits. It's not like I said you can't please your wife or you are hung like a flea. Dayum sensitive...like a chick. Come on that's funny.

Can you produce on post where someone on here convicted Ben of a crime? He has been convicted of poor judgment.. No one has called him a rapist.

Yes I can but will not wade through the multitude of posts to do so. I have read several posters call Ben a rapist or said he sexually assaulted the girl.

AYBTMS
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm not taking what you say personally I'm just asking why you felt the need to try to be dig at board members over this discussion. It's juvenile...

You are trying to label anyone who criticizes or questions Ben as a female and anyone who defends him as a man.

It's a weak argument.... and guy with weak arguments have limp wrist, real men wait for facts amd present strong arguments. LOL...

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm not taking what you say personally I'm just asking why you felt the need to try to be dig at board members over this discussion. It's juvenile...

You are trying to label anyone who criticizes or questions Ben as a female and anyone who defends him as a man.

It's a weak argument.... and guy with weak arguments have limp wrist, real men wait for facts amd present strong arguments. LOL...
    What you are doing is dramatizing the situation. I said you gossip like chicks and you are turning it into a monumental display of juvenille behavior and some great slam on your manhood. This feels very familiar...oh yeah...like arguing with the wife.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

What you are doing is dramatizing the situation. I said you gossip like chicks and you are turning it into a monumental display of juvenille behavior and some great slam on your manhood. This feels very familiar...oh yeah...like arguing with the wife.
    what you are doing is trying to make the story about us when it's about Ben.

nice try

Legend

User Info Menu

what you are doing is trying to make the story about us when it's about Ben.

nice try

What I'm doing is trying to have an intelligent discussion based on facts rather than anxious feelings of impending doom.
    Trolls are people too.