Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VIP Partier Tells Story

Legend

Re: VIP Partier Tells Story

All you bitches take my shots! Was he talking about liquor or his liquid?

He has to settle. Unless this girl has previous false accusations I don't see how he wins this case.

Are there any new updates ? Has Ben given his DNA ? Will Ben need to go there to give his DNA or will they do it at some agency or police station here ?

I'm teling you guys, this could get uglier than we can imagine. Not only the bad press, the black eye the organization, fans and everyone can and has received. We could end up losing Ben and forever have to get our chops busted for having this happen. If he is found guilty that is.

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz

He has to settle. Unless this girl has previous false accusations I don't see how he wins this case.
    Based on what evidence? The fact that you would like to see our QB go down in a cloud of smoke so Dixon can lead this team to "victory"?

Biatches can be derrogatory or a term of frivolity...even intimacy. I don't see anyone proving what he meant by the term.

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig
    Are there any new updates ? Has Ben given his DNA ? Will Ben need to go there to give his DNA or will they do it at some agency or police station here ?

I'm teling you guys, this could get uglier than we can imagine. Not only the bad press, the black eye the organization, fans and everyone can and has received. We could end up losing Ben and forever have to get our chops busted for having this happen. If he is found guilty that is.
    I suspect Ben won't help the authorities build their case. He knows DNA was exchanged. That won't help his case. He is getting good advice. Make them get enough evidence to press charges...don't just hand it over.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz

Based on what evidence? The fact that you would like to see our QB go down in a cloud of smoke so Dixon can lead this team to "victory"?
    "all you bitches..."

Legend

20 year olds taking shots with Ben....hmmm

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by JAR
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    "He bought a round of shots for girls and said, 'All you bitches, take my shots,' and I got pissed because that's very rude and disrespectful to call girls a bunch of bitches," she said.

All you bitches take my shots? really?..
    I know, but kids use the word bitch differently these days. My 19 year old daughter and all of her friends call each other bitches.
    Very similar to how the 'N' word is used but respectful people dont use either word directly.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Physically Ben might be 28 years old but after all of those concussions he's suffered I'm guessing that mentally he has a brain similar to that of a 42 year-old man going through a mid-life crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    "He bought a round of shots for girls and said, 'All you bitches, take my shots,' and I got pissed because that's very rude and disrespectful to call girls a bunch of bitches," she said.

All you bitches take my shots? really?..
    I know, but kids use the word bitch differently these days. My 19 year old daughter and all of her friends call each other bitches.
    Very similar to how the 'N' word is used but respectful people dont use either word directly.
    Both words have been changed slightly and turned into terms that do not mean that of the original. I have used the word byotch messing around before and I would like to think that I am a respectful person.