Thread: Ben hires high profile private investigator

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ben hires high profile private investigator

Ben Roethlisberger just added another elite member to his defense team -- a famous private investigator who's handled several high profile celebrity cases before.

TMZ has learned the P.I. is Charles Mittelstadt -- who has worked as a lead investigator on behalf of NFL stars like Ray Lewis and Jamal Lewis. Mittelstadt has also worked for rapper T.I. and convicted Olympic bomber Eric Rudolph.

Hiring a private investigator is a sign that the alleged victim is fair game. In this case, as we already reported, law enforcement tells us alcohol was a factor.

It's a safe bet the P.I. will go down that road ... as well as others.

Read more: [url="http://www.tmz.com/category/tmzsports/#ixzz0hzcdThFR"]http://www.tmz.com/category/tmzsports/#ixzz0hzcdThFR[/url]

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: Ben hires high profile private investigator

"Hiring a private investigator is a sign that the alleged victim is fair game."

?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott

?
    Because so far the media has made her out to be little Miss Would Never Do Anything wrong. They're framing her like they did the Aruba girl. Rumor has it, she was quite the party girl.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott

?
    Because so far the media has made her out to be little Miss Would Never Do Anything wrong. They're framing her like they did the Aruba girl. Rumor has it, she was quite the party girl.
    gotcha.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I can't find anything documented on this but I think I heard it on the radio...supposedly the Rooneys have hired a PI too, to investigate the incident as a whole.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    I can't find anything documented on this but I think I heard it on the radio...supposedly the Rooneys have hired a PI too, to investigate the incident as a whole.
    That sounds like a really good idea! Sends a message to Ben also.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    That sounds like a really good idea! Sends a message to Ben also.
    They have a vested interest and a considerable monetary investment in the situation already; this is prudent in my opinion, if it is true.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount