Thread: Adam Carriker on trade block?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Adam Carriker on trade block?

[url="http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d816e4d17&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true"]http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d ... nfirm=true[/url]

I remember at the Trib when everyone was so gaga over this guy and I kept saying over and over and over........"DO NOT USE A FIRST ROUND PICK ON A 3-4 DE".
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Adam Carriker on trade block?

Limas Sweed for Adam Carricker. It would be an exchange of disappointments.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Be careful you don't separate your shoulder patting yourself on the back. :P

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d816e4d17&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

I remember at the Trib when everyone was so gaga over this guy and I kept saying over and over and over........"DO NOT USE A FIRST ROUND PICK ON A 3-4 DE".
    But, you'd be OK with Odrick in Rd. 1? I thought he would have done better than he has, but maybe a better team, not the Redskins, could revive his career.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lebsteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d816e4d17&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

But, you'd be OK with Odrick in Rd. 1? I thought he would have done better than he has, but maybe a better team, not the Redskins, could revive his career.
    See there are exceptions. Once in a while one comes along that is real special..like Odrick..and remember how Hi I was on Chris Long? Exactly. And I also if you are drafting say 32nd...and one like Ziggy Hood is there..I think that is ok. Ndamakung Suh?? Yeah that would be ok too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    That was my first thought when I saw the thread title. Donnie Avery is the Rams nominal #1 WR. They really need help at WR, and taking a flier on Sweed makes a lot of sense for the Rams.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[quote=Dee Dub]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebsteel
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dee Dub":1jwdglg1

See there are exceptions. Once in a while one comes along that is real special..like Odrick..and remember how high I was on Chris Long? Exactly. And I also if you are drafting say 32nd...and one like Ziggy Hood is there..I think that is ok. Ndamakung Suh?? Yeah that would be ok too. [/quote:1jwdglg1]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    That was my first thought when I saw the thread title. Donnie Avery is the Rams nominal #1 WR. They really need help at WR, and taking a flier on Sweed makes a lot of sense for the Rams.
    If Sweed goes to the Rams they will officially be the league's Relegation team.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So, is Adam Carriker the new Tony Mandarich? :P

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

listening to ESPN they say the rams aren't down on Carriker they just have a ton of other needs.. sounded to me like they want 2 picks for him but that was what i gathered, i could be wrong...