Thread: Rome on Ben

countdraculaincleats

Rome on Ben

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esbrLgncscE. Hard to argue against SOME of what he says.

Re: Rome on Ben

Didnt like how no less than 5x he says getting with college kids.... they are adults in a club.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCal-Steeler
    Didnt like how no less than 5x he says getting with college kids.... they are adults in a club.
    The law says otherwise, depending on how old they are. Ben should know better. I know this is a slippery slope, but it's one that Ben puts himself in a position to, well, slip on. Enough of this crap.

Pro Bowler

I like the part about $$$ signs on his chest and Target on his back. Well put. Grow up Ben and learn the concept of risk. It'll keep you out of a lot of trouble.

As far as the college kids versus adults. Both are true. Since the emphasis is on stupidity here, use of "college kids" is much more appropriate, because they have a way different mentality than the average adult.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    The law says otherwise, depending on how old they are. Ben should know better. I know this is a slippery slope, but it's one that Ben puts himself in a position to, well, slip on. Enough of this crap.
    how exactly does the law say otherwise? there are very few people in college (at this time of the year) who are in college and still under 18... and any club that lets someone who is under 18 into the club in the first place is in some serious trouble.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

Legend

No one says college adults....

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    How does the law say otherwise? Once they are 18 they are adults. They are no longer "kids" in the eyes of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    No one says college adults....
    No but they say college students all the time. It's sensationalism nothing more nothing less.

If you ever listen to Rome.....and I do as little as possible.....then you know that he repeats things over and over again. If he tells a joke on his radio show he tells the same one 5x, just changes a couple of words here and there. That is his "thing".