Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Positive Ben Thread

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Re: Positive Ben Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Ben sure does have a way of livening up the board, don't he?

Maybe this latest episode will spawn a whole lotta new emoticons.
    Drama...

I don't like how they moved Ben's threads to All Things NFL...

I guess it's a form of damage control. Hope it's not of sign of things to come "if you know what I'm sayin'"

we all have our opinions, and i agree with you on this one...Ben's current drama is 100% Steelers-related and made for some very good discussions.

I'm disappointed that the mods moved all the Ben threads, think i'll start looking for another Board to post on where mods don't make these types of decisions.
    It is most certainly Steelers-related. But it is Steelers-drama-related and not Steelers-football-related. Football threads about free agency, the draft, and the like were getting swallowed up by countless Ben threads (most of which said the same things, since there have very few facts about that night which have emerged at this point). No one is being censored here. Just a separation of on-field and off-field topics, if you will. Everyone is still free to talk about Ben to their heart's content.

1.15 WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
    2.46 TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
    3.97c ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford
    4.118 CB Philip Gaines, Rice
    5.157 OT James Hurst, North Carolina
    5.173c RB Jerrick McKinnon, Georgia Southern
    6.192 CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
    6.215c DE Deandre Coleman, California
    7.230 NT Zack Kerr, Delaware

Legend

Ben at QB positively gives us our best chance to win every game.

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Ben sure does have a way of livening up the board, don't he?

Maybe this latest episode will spawn a whole lotta new emoticons.
    Drama...

I don't like how they moved Ben's threads to All Things NFL...

I guess it's a form of damage control. Hope it's not of sign of things to come "if you know what I'm sayin'"

we all have our opinions, and i agree with you on this one...Ben's current drama is 100% Steelers-related and made for some very good discussions.

I'm disappointed that the mods moved all the Ben threads, think i'll start looking for another Board to post on where mods don't make these types of decisions.
    It is most certainly Steelers-related. But it is Steelers-drama-related and not Steelers-football-related. Football threads about free agency, the draft, and the like were getting swallowed up by countless Ben threads (most of which said the same things, since there have very few facts about that night which have emerged at this point). No one is being censored here. Just a separation of on-field and off-field topics, if you will. Everyone is still free to talk about Ben to their heart's content.
    You're just than man who's keeping us down.

Maybe you and the fellas should read this:

...it all starts with "moving a thread" - Chapter 12

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

I thought I'd read some positive Ben tid bits and no one seems to know any. Sure is a lot of negative crap about him so I guess that is positive.
    If your going to be a cad, might as well be the best cad possible.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN
    I thought I'd read some positive Ben tid bits and no one seems to know any. Sure is a lot of negative crap about him so I guess that is positive.
    [youtube:2z9y2e82]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-X_1ZzM0MYk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-X_1ZzM0MYk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:2z9y2e82]

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN
    [youtube:3jfs10lo]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-X_1ZzM0MYk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-X_1ZzM0MYk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:3jfs10lo]

Damn it D....you nearly made a grown man cry...
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

I think each of us have a little saint and sinner....good guy and jack acs. I know I do. Unfortunately, people have a very short memory when it comes to the good things you do and a very long memory of your short comings, failures and times of douchebaggery. Ben is a young man who is still growing up in alot of ways. He will learn with time...just hope it happens sooner than later. Can you imagine Ben in a Cardinals uniform?
    2014 NFL Draft
    1) ​Darqueze Dennard-DB MSU
    2) Jordan Matthews-WR Vandy
    3) Chris Borland-ILB Wisconsin
    4) Caraun Reid, DT Princeton
    5) De'Anthony Thomas-RB Oregon
    5b) Ryan Carrethers-NT Arkansas State
    6) Jeff Janis-WR Saginow Valley State
    6b) Seantrel Henderson, OT MIami
    7) Colt Lyerla -TE Oregon