Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Positive Ben Thread

  1. #11
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    23,414

    Re: Positive Ben Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Ben sure does have a way of livening up the board, don't he?

    Maybe this latest episode will spawn a whole lotta new emoticons.
    Drama...

    I don't like how they moved Ben's threads to All Things NFL...

    I guess it's a form of damage control. Hope it's not of sign of things to come "if you know what I'm sayin'"


    we all have our opinions, and i agree with you on this one...Ben's current drama is 100% Steelers-related and made for some very good discussions.

    I'm disappointed that the mods moved all the Ben threads, think i'll start looking for another Board to post on where mods don't make these types of decisions.
    It is most certainly Steelers-related. But it is Steelers-drama-related and not Steelers-football-related. Football threads about free agency, the draft, and the like were getting swallowed up by countless Ben threads (most of which said the same things, since there have very few facts about that night which have emerged at this point). No one is being censored here. Just a separation of on-field and off-field topics, if you will. Everyone is still free to talk about Ben to their heart's content.


    Final Ruthless Mock:
    1.22 CB Marcus Peters, 6'0" 197 lbs., Washington
    2.56 FS Damarious Randall, 5'11" 196 lbs., Arizona State
    3.87 TE Clive Walford, 6'4" 251 lbs., Miami
    4.121 DE Henry Anderson, 6'6" 294 lbs., Stanford
    5.160 WR Titus Davis, 6'1" 196 lbs., Central Michigan
    6.199 OLB Kyle Emanuel, 6'3" 255 lbs., North Dakota State
    6.212c OLB Max Valles, 6'5" 251 lbs., Virginia
    7.239 RB John Crockett, 6'0" 217 lbs., North Dakota State

  2. #12
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Positive Ben Thread

    Ben at QB positively gives us our best chance to win every game.

  3. #13
    Hall of Famer Flasteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere on the water.
    Posts
    2,656

    Re: Positive Ben Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Ben sure does have a way of livening up the board, don't he?

    Maybe this latest episode will spawn a whole lotta new emoticons.
    Drama...

    I don't like how they moved Ben's threads to All Things NFL...

    I guess it's a form of damage control. Hope it's not of sign of things to come "if you know what I'm sayin'"


    we all have our opinions, and i agree with you on this one...Ben's current drama is 100% Steelers-related and made for some very good discussions.

    I'm disappointed that the mods moved all the Ben threads, think i'll start looking for another Board to post on where mods don't make these types of decisions.
    It is most certainly Steelers-related. But it is Steelers-drama-related and not Steelers-football-related. Football threads about free agency, the draft, and the like were getting swallowed up by countless Ben threads (most of which said the same things, since there have very few facts about that night which have emerged at this point). No one is being censored here. Just a separation of on-field and off-field topics, if you will. Everyone is still free to talk about Ben to their heart's content.
    You're just than man who's keeping us down.

    Maybe you and the fellas should read this:



    ...it all starts with "moving a thread" - Chapter 12


  4. #14

    Re: Positive Ben Thread

    I thought I'd read some positive Ben tid bits and no one seems to know any. Sure is a lot of negative crap about him so I guess that is positive.
    If your going to be a cad, might as well be the best cad possible.

  5. #15
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Positive Ben Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN
    I thought I'd read some positive Ben tid bits and no one seems to know any. Sure is a lot of negative crap about him so I guess that is positive.
    If your going to be a cad, might as well be the best cad possible.
    [youtube:2z9y2e82]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-X_1ZzM0MYk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-X_1ZzM0MYk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:2z9y2e82]


  6. #16
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    5,819

    Re: Positive Ben Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN
    I thought I'd read some positive Ben tid bits and no one seems to know any. Sure is a lot of negative crap about him so I guess that is positive.
    If your going to be a cad, might as well be the best cad possible.
    [youtube:3jfs10lo]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-X_1ZzM0MYk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-X_1ZzM0MYk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:3jfs10lo]


    Damn it D....you nearly made a grown man cry...
    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 10
    Wins- 2
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $60,050.00


  7. #17
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083

    Re: Positive Ben Thread

    I think each of us have a little saint and sinner....good guy and jack acs. I know I do. Unfortunately, people have a very short memory when it comes to the good things you do and a very long memory of your short comings, failures and times of douchebaggery. Ben is a young man who is still growing up in alot of ways. He will learn with time...just hope it happens sooner than later. Can you imagine Ben in a Cardinals uniform?
    2015 NFL Draft
    1) Shane Ray-OLB
    2) Quintin Rollins-DB
    3) Tre McBride-WR
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE
    5) Senquez Golson-DB
    6) Kyle Emmanuel-OLB
    6) Matt Jones-RB
    7) Gerod Holliman-S

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •