Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Big Ben Case topics moved

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

All Big Ben Case topics moved

In order to keep the front of the forum 'cleaner' Ben topics have been moved here after discussion with other mods.

[url="http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6"]viewforum.php?f=6[/url]
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

Thanks. Bookmarked it with the title "Ben's Debacle."

Starter

User Info Menu

Thanks. Now I won't be inclined to bother looking at it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    In order to keep the front of the forum 'cleaner' Ben topics have been moved here after discussion with other mods.

[url="http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6"]viewforum.php?f=6[/url]
    Our franchise QB is demoted to a Thing Around the NFL?
    Not to upset the mods but IMO this is wrong...

I can understand consolidate them but moving them to clean up the board?

Oh well... and
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1

Our franchise QB is demoted to a Thing Around the NFL?
    Not to upset the mods but IMO this is wrong...

I can understand consolidate them but moving them to clean up the board?

Oh well... and
    Consolidating them was a consideration, but if you look at all of the threads over there, combining them all together would have created an unwieldy uber-thread with over 50 pages and climbing. At least now folks can start new Ben-related threads over in that sub-forum as new news comes out, as opposed to it being swallowed up by one gigantic thread.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Is this the mods way of collectively agreeing Ben is guilty and no longer a Steeler? Is that why he's getting dumped into some random NFL bucket that no one reads?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Is this the mods way of collectively agreeing Ben is guilty and no longer a Steeler? Is that why he's getting dumped into some random NFL bucket that no one reads?
    Nah. I think it's purely practical. Because we all know, practicality is Ben's way.

Legend

User Info Menu

Please. No one is presuming him guilty or innocent or anything. If you are interested in following the tabloid he-said, she-said stuff, it is still available to you on a sub-forum (maybe some folks will visit there more often now, eh?). If you are interested in talking about free agency, the draft, and you know, actual football, then that is available to you as well here, where it normally is. We are just making the board more user-friendly for those who are interested in either of those options, instead of having to weed through one to find the other. Spring cleaning, if you will.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Please. No one is presuming him guilty or innocent or anything. If you are interested in following the tabloid he-said, she-said stuff, it is still available to you on a sub-forum (maybe some folks will visit there more often now, eh?). If you are interested in talking about free agency, the draft, and you know, actual football, then that is available to you as well here, where it normally is. We are just making the board more user-friendly for those who are interested in either of those options, instead of having to weed through one to find the other. Spring cleaning, if you will.
    i was just kidding

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    i was just kidding
    You forgot the [sarcasm] and [/sarcasm] markers, then!