Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: All Big Ben Case topics moved

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    All Big Ben Case topics moved

    In order to keep the front of the forum 'cleaner' Ben topics have been moved here after discussion with other mods.

    [url="http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6"]viewforum.php?f=6[/url]
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

    Thanks. Bookmarked it with the title "Ben's Debacle."

  3. #3
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

    Thanks. Now I won't be inclined to bother looking at it.

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    In order to keep the front of the forum 'cleaner' Ben topics have been moved here after discussion with other mods.

    [url="http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6"]viewforum.php?f=6[/url]
    Our franchise QB is demoted to a Thing Around the NFL?
    Not to upset the mods but IMO this is wrong...

    I can understand consolidate them but moving them to clean up the board?

    Oh well... and
    ILB
    DL
    S
    RB
    WR
    LB


  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    In order to keep the front of the forum 'cleaner' Ben topics have been moved here after discussion with other mods.

    [url="http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6"]viewforum.php?f=6[/url]
    Our franchise QB is demoted to a Thing Around the NFL?
    Not to upset the mods but IMO this is wrong...

    I can understand consolidate them but moving them to clean up the board?

    Oh well... and
    Consolidating them was a consideration, but if you look at all of the threads over there, combining them all together would have created an unwieldy uber-thread with over 50 pages and climbing. At least now folks can start new Ben-related threads over in that sub-forum as new news comes out, as opposed to it being swallowed up by one gigantic thread.


    If Roquan Smith falls to late teens, trade 1.28 & 2.60 to SEA for 1.18 & 4.120:

    1.18 LB Roquan Smith
    3.92 FS Jessie Bates
    4.120 RB Royce Freeman
    5.148 DT Ken Norton
    5.165 TE Chris Herndon
    7.220 WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling
    7.246 OT Brett Toth

    If not:

    1.28 LB Leighton Vander Esch
    2.60 C/G Billy Price
    3.92 FS Jessie Bates
    5.148 DT Ken Norton
    5.165 TE Chris Herndon
    7.220 RB Ito Smith
    7.246 WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

    Is this the mods way of collectively agreeing Ben is guilty and no longer a Steeler? Is that why he's getting dumped into some random NFL bucket that no one reads?

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Is this the mods way of collectively agreeing Ben is guilty and no longer a Steeler? Is that why he's getting dumped into some random NFL bucket that no one reads?
    Nah. I think it's purely practical. Because we all know, practicality is Ben's way.

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Is this the mods way of collectively agreeing Ben is guilty and no longer a Steeler? Is that why he's getting dumped into some random NFL bucket that no one reads?
    Please. No one is presuming him guilty or innocent or anything. If you are interested in following the tabloid he-said, she-said stuff, it is still available to you on a sub-forum (maybe some folks will visit there more often now, eh?). If you are interested in talking about free agency, the draft, and you know, actual football, then that is available to you as well here, where it normally is. We are just making the board more user-friendly for those who are interested in either of those options, instead of having to weed through one to find the other. Spring cleaning, if you will.


    If Roquan Smith falls to late teens, trade 1.28 & 2.60 to SEA for 1.18 & 4.120:

    1.18 LB Roquan Smith
    3.92 FS Jessie Bates
    4.120 RB Royce Freeman
    5.148 DT Ken Norton
    5.165 TE Chris Herndon
    7.220 WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling
    7.246 OT Brett Toth

    If not:

    1.28 LB Leighton Vander Esch
    2.60 C/G Billy Price
    3.92 FS Jessie Bates
    5.148 DT Ken Norton
    5.165 TE Chris Herndon
    7.220 RB Ito Smith
    7.246 WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Is this the mods way of collectively agreeing Ben is guilty and no longer a Steeler? Is that why he's getting dumped into some random NFL bucket that no one reads?
    Please. No one is presuming him guilty or innocent or anything. If you are interested in following the tabloid he-said, she-said stuff, it is still available to you on a sub-forum (maybe some folks will visit there more often now, eh?). If you are interested in talking about free agency, the draft, and you know, actual football, then that is available to you as well here, where it normally is. We are just making the board more user-friendly for those who are interested in either of those options, instead of having to weed through one to find the other. Spring cleaning, if you will.
    i was just kidding

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Is this the mods way of collectively agreeing Ben is guilty and no longer a Steeler? Is that why he's getting dumped into some random NFL bucket that no one reads?
    Please. No one is presuming him guilty or innocent or anything. If you are interested in following the tabloid he-said, she-said stuff, it is still available to you on a sub-forum (maybe some folks will visit there more often now, eh?). If you are interested in talking about free agency, the draft, and you know, actual football, then that is available to you as well here, where it normally is. We are just making the board more user-friendly for those who are interested in either of those options, instead of having to weed through one to find the other. Spring cleaning, if you will.
    i was just kidding
    You forgot the [sarcasm] and [/sarcasm] markers, then!


    If Roquan Smith falls to late teens, trade 1.28 & 2.60 to SEA for 1.18 & 4.120:

    1.18 LB Roquan Smith
    3.92 FS Jessie Bates
    4.120 RB Royce Freeman
    5.148 DT Ken Norton
    5.165 TE Chris Herndon
    7.220 WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling
    7.246 OT Brett Toth

    If not:

    1.28 LB Leighton Vander Esch
    2.60 C/G Billy Price
    3.92 FS Jessie Bates
    5.148 DT Ken Norton
    5.165 TE Chris Herndon
    7.220 RB Ito Smith
    7.246 WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •