Thread: What happened to the locked closet?

What happened to the locked closet?

First it was a closet that "is always locked" where the alleged crime took place, remember that?

Now it's a bathroom.

I've kind of lost track of who said what happened and where ... but is this an inconsistency that might suggest that Ben is innocent? Or is it easily explained away as a small detail that doesn't affect the case?

Thanks -

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Re: What happened to the locked closet?

Yeah I'm not sure how much it effects the case. Ben has admitted to some sexual contact with the victim. I actually hope "the contact" happened in the bathroom. It indicates a certain amount of willingness of the victim unless she states he surprised her on the toilet.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Yeah I'm not sure how much it effects the case. Ben has admitted to some sexual contact with the victim. I actually hope "the contact" happened in the bathroom. It indicates a certain amount of willingness of the victim unless she states he surprised her on the toilet.
    Was there any word on which bathroom? Men's/Women's/Unisex ... or Onlysex? Sorry couldn't resist that one!

Legend

What female would admit to willingly inviting him into the bathroom? It would hurt her case to do so.... if she says she did then I can't see why she would lie about the assault.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Was there any word on which bathroom? Men's/Women's/Unisex ... or Onlysex? Sorry couldn't resist that one!
    Actually it's a good question. A lot of college bars are unisex after kids are buzzed.

If it's the men's bathroom or unisex it works in Ben's favor.

anything else looks like he was aggressive since she has a bump on her head.