Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: All Big Ben Case topics moved

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer costanza2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,571

    All Big Ben Case topics moved

    In order to keep the front of the forum 'cleaner' Ben topics have been moved here after discussion with other mods.

    viewforum.php?f=6
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,149

    Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

    Thanks. Bookmarked it with the title "Ben's Debacle."

  3. #3

    Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

    Thanks. Now I won't be inclined to bother looking at it.

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,382

    Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    In order to keep the front of the forum 'cleaner' Ben topics have been moved here after discussion with other mods.

    viewforum.php?f=6
    Our franchise QB is demoted to a Thing Around the NFL?
    Not to upset the mods but IMO this is wrong...

    I can understand consolidate them but moving them to clean up the board?

    Oh well... and

  5. #5
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,443

    Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    In order to keep the front of the forum 'cleaner' Ben topics have been moved here after discussion with other mods.

    viewforum.php?f=6
    Our franchise QB is demoted to a Thing Around the NFL?
    Not to upset the mods but IMO this is wrong...

    I can understand consolidate them but moving them to clean up the board?

    Oh well... and
    Consolidating them was a consideration, but if you look at all of the threads over there, combining them all together would have created an unwieldy uber-thread with over 50 pages and climbing. At least now folks can start new Ben-related threads over in that sub-forum as new news comes out, as opposed to it being swallowed up by one gigantic thread.

  6. #6
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,379

    Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

    Is this the mods way of collectively agreeing Ben is guilty and no longer a Steeler? Is that why he's getting dumped into some random NFL bucket that no one reads?

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,149

    Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Is this the mods way of collectively agreeing Ben is guilty and no longer a Steeler? Is that why he's getting dumped into some random NFL bucket that no one reads?
    Nah. I think it's purely practical. Because we all know, practicality is Ben's way.

  8. #8
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,443

    Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Is this the mods way of collectively agreeing Ben is guilty and no longer a Steeler? Is that why he's getting dumped into some random NFL bucket that no one reads?
    Please. No one is presuming him guilty or innocent or anything. If you are interested in following the tabloid he-said, she-said stuff, it is still available to you on a sub-forum (maybe some folks will visit there more often now, eh?). If you are interested in talking about free agency, the draft, and you know, actual football, then that is available to you as well here, where it normally is. We are just making the board more user-friendly for those who are interested in either of those options, instead of having to weed through one to find the other. Spring cleaning, if you will.

  9. #9
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,379

    Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Is this the mods way of collectively agreeing Ben is guilty and no longer a Steeler? Is that why he's getting dumped into some random NFL bucket that no one reads?
    Please. No one is presuming him guilty or innocent or anything. If you are interested in following the tabloid he-said, she-said stuff, it is still available to you on a sub-forum (maybe some folks will visit there more often now, eh?). If you are interested in talking about free agency, the draft, and you know, actual football, then that is available to you as well here, where it normally is. We are just making the board more user-friendly for those who are interested in either of those options, instead of having to weed through one to find the other. Spring cleaning, if you will.
    i was just kidding

  10. #10
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,443

    Re: All Big Ben Case topics moved

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Is this the mods way of collectively agreeing Ben is guilty and no longer a Steeler? Is that why he's getting dumped into some random NFL bucket that no one reads?
    Please. No one is presuming him guilty or innocent or anything. If you are interested in following the tabloid he-said, she-said stuff, it is still available to you on a sub-forum (maybe some folks will visit there more often now, eh?). If you are interested in talking about free agency, the draft, and you know, actual football, then that is available to you as well here, where it normally is. We are just making the board more user-friendly for those who are interested in either of those options, instead of having to weed through one to find the other. Spring cleaning, if you will.
    i was just kidding
    You forgot the [sarcasm] and [/sarcasm] markers, then!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •