Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Starkey: Steelers' image in tatters

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Ben speaks

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti
    the no intercourse is great news for ben if it's true.

jerking the photos surely means she was drinking.
    and or pictures of her hanging all over other guys.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR
    http://kdka.com/video/?id=70082@kdka.dayport.com
    After watching the vid I think its pretty clear that Ben was messing around with the girl, she said no I'm not going to have sex with you here, he got pissed and smacked her and she fell and hit her head or something. They want DNA from Ben to see if he left any knuckle marks or blood from his knuckles in her wound when he hit her.

This is just like an episode of Quincy!

Legend

User Info Menu

I hope to Zeus that there are witnesses to the head injury besides Ben...
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Maybe Ben wants to be the Wilt Chamberlain of the NFL. It's his prerogative.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy
    I hope to Zeus that there are witnesses to the head injury besides Ben...
    Yes, otherwise Ben is going to be in some trouble.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sd steel
    Quote Originally Posted by JAR
    http://kdka.com/video/?id=70082@kdka.dayport.com
    After watching the vid I think its pretty clear that Ben was messing around with the girl, she said no I'm not going to have sex with you here, he got pissed and smacked her and she fell and hit her head or something. They want DNA from Ben to see if he left any knuckle marks or blood from his knuckles in her wound when he hit her.

This is just like an episode of Quincy!
    Or maybe they were making out, Ben didn't want it to go further, said no, she ran off crying and fell an hit her head because she was drunk....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

could he haved pushed her away after she was done polishing little ben? then she falls and gets pissed?

i am thinking bens checkbook can solve this.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti
    could he haved pushed her away after she was done polishing little ben? then she falls and gets pissed?

i am thinking bens checkbook can solve this.
    Sadly, it is a very plausible scenario.

Legend

User Info Menu

The accusation is SEXUAL ASSAULT, not ASSAULT.

So, unless he 'forced' her and in the process she hurt her head, the bump on the head should be incidental.

So, let's say she has a bump or scratch on her head (Ben's got to think along those lines if he claims she fell), how do you prove that the wound is a result of the sexual assault?

Ben's lawyers comments about 'sexual manipulation' makes more sense here-

Ben most likely recieved a BJ from said unnamed accuser. If Ben had repeatedly supplied her with drinks, can that be 'sexual manipulation'? Or did he promise her a life less ordinary? If no blood alcohol test was performed on her (remember Woodrow Blue said he had no idea if it had), can they prove she was drunk? Probably not. If Ben offered her the world in exchange for 'relations', can that be proven?

Starting to wonder now if she just never consented to swallowing...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Given his current legal entanglement and the allegations against him, Ben should not be having sexual contact with strange women in public. Bad judgment.

If I were to take off my Steeler colored glasses, I'd say his story is odd and sounds fabricated. Why not point out that she was drunk (if she indeed was)? That might make the falling down more plausible and would call into question her version of the events. If she was sober, I really don't like Ben's story.

Putting my glasses back on, I'll wait for more information (and keep my fingers crossed).
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.