Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Starkey: Steelers' image in tatters

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Ben speaks

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    The accusation is SEXUAL ASSAULT, not ASSAULT.

So, unless he 'forced' her and in the process she hurt her head, the bump on the head should be incidental.

So, let's say she has a bump or scratch on her head (Ben's got to think along those lines if he claims she fell), how do you prove that the wound is a result of the sexual assault?

Ben's lawyers comments about 'sexual manipulation' makes more sense here-

Ben most likely recieved a BJ from said unnamed accuser. If Ben had repeatedly supplied her with drinks, can that be 'sexual manipulation'? Or did he promise her a life less ordinary? If no blood alcohol test was performed on her (remember Woodrow Blue said he had no idea if it had), can they prove she was drunk? Probably not. If Ben offered her the world in exchange for 'relations', can that be proven?

Starting to wonder now if she just never consented to swallowing...
    I think that is a very plausible scenario given the "sexual manipulation" thing. She gives him a blowie in the bathroom and gets her feelings hurt somehow, and now she screams foul. I like that scenario much better than Ben being a borderline rapist.

Legend

User Info Menu

There is also the question...who supplied the booze to her if she was drunk...Ben Or the bar?
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snarky
    Quote Originally Posted by JAR
    Quote Originally Posted by snarky
    This business about her hitting her head is, for me, the most concerning thing so far.
    there aren't too many other reasons for going to a bar other than drinking.
    True, but my point is that if she is claiming assault, then the fact that she apparently has evidence of an injury to the head is not a good thing.
    I agree with this sentiment. No marks = good. Contusions need explanations...then need people to believe the explanation. I do not like marks...I don't like it at all.

Something else people might be missing is if she fell and hit her head because she was drunk. Was she too drunk to give sexual consent?
    Trolls are people too.

tomco09

Maybe he released the horses when she wasn't ready and jumped back hit her head and drooled on herself because hey, not all girls swallow and most don't like when you don't pre-warn when the horses are ready to gallop ( wink wink) and all this while Ben laughed and therefore she went to the hospital with her lumped up head and DNA drool stained shirt and hurt ego, because let's face it, she's too classy to SWALLOW when she's taste testing the disco stick in the bathroom of a club, she's not that kind of woman...just saying

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i'm glad there were two sober cops there. they can clear up how drunk this girl was.

i'm guessing ben provided the booze, but did he know she was underage? wristbands can be removed.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tomco09
    Maybe he released the horses when she wasn't ready and jumped back hit her head and drooled on herself because hey, not all girls swallow and most don't like when you don't pre-warn when the horses are ready to gallop ( wink wink) and all this while Ben laughed and therefore she went to the hospital with her lumped up head and DNA drool stained shirt and hurt ego, because let's face it, she's too classy to SWALLOW when she's taste testing the disco stick in the bathroom of a club, she's not that kind of woman...just saying

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti
    i'm glad there were two sober cops there. they can clear up how drunk this girl was.

i'm guessing ben provided the booze, but did he know she was underage? wristbands can be removed.
    How would Ben supply the booze? If she's in the club all he has to do is buy her a drink, it's the bartenders responsibility to know she's of legal drinking age before he serves her. Unless he was buying her drinks and sneaking them to her.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR
    Unless he was buying her drinks and sneaking them to her.
    That sort of stuff happens a lot in clubs where folks who aren't of drinking age are allowed in. When i was in college a buddy and I would go to DC to see shows. I was a few months older than him and was grandfathered in for the 18+ for beer law that was changed in 1985/86. I would just go up to the bar, order two beers and then go back into the crowd and hand him his. Very easy.

And if this is what Ben was doing then it would compound his problems, I'm guessing.
    In response to his pleas, an officer said: "You think we've never arrested somebody that's made national media? ... We deal with the Bengals all the time."

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848"]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

VIP room.

bottles can be sent in.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

they should subpoena her and her witnesses cell phone records to see if they texted each other and were searching stuff out on the internet about Ben...could come up with a scenario where they came up with the whole thing through texting.
    @_Hellgrammite