Quote Originally Posted by ANPSTEEL
Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
If Ben had any sexual contact with the girl...Settle. For the girls sake...I hope it was consentual and she is nothing more than a gold digger. Because if it was a criminal act he should be punished.

Smarten up and leave those girls be. Burned once...Shame on them. Burned twice...Shame on you. Take your medicine and stop the downward spiral of your career. Payment & Agreement with a gag order on her and put this in the past. Your fault anyway you slice it Ben...Damage control is in your best interest. The educated world knows a settlement doesn't admit guilt in your position. Again, It is in his best interest to put this in the past!

hey Nasty,

great mock draft!

i agree with you that if there was any sexual contact that Ben should settle. but if there wasn't and Ben was indeed innocent of any wrongdoing, there is no way in this world that i personally would settle.
If nothing at all took place-
... no bodily fluids exchanged
... no video footage of molestation
... no eye witnesses of molestation

Then of course- Ben won't settle.

But, if anything did occur, and the attorneys know about it.
Ben, IMO, has to try to settle.
Better to be presumed guilty than to even risk the chance of actually being found guilty.
I agree 100%. If he is completely innocent, it would be pretty hard to settle this just based on principle, and I couldn't blame him for that. . But in the long run it may be better to just settle it and start getting past it.